6.

Not revised.

December 5.

"Sonseeray come on before I miss practice" Jarius said putting on purple sports bra with her black Nike pro spandex. I sighed heavily my body was aching me and I was tired all I wanted to do was sleep. I put on my gray sweatpants with my black north face coat and my black timbs.

"Make sure you layer up it snowed last night and it's gon be snowing threw out the day" I called out from down stairs. "Ray are you going to stay and watch?" jarius asked coming down in her black nike joggers with her Ralph Lauren coat. I put on her hat over her neat braids that took me forever to do. I handed her she gloves as I put on her scarf.

"Yeh babes imma stay for a little before I go to work" I spoke grabbing her sports bag. I looked at my key tree debating on if I wanna take my black on black Range Rover Wrangler or my red BMW. I grabbed the keys to my Wrangler glancing at the time to see I only had 5 minutes. Thank go that thing is near me I thought to myself before jogging to the car with Jarius. I swerved onto the main road getting on the highway.

"Jarius answer my phone please" I spoke as I turned down the awful music playing on the radio, I don't know why Jarius loves these people. I mostly like Chance the Rapper and a few other. "Hey Darrel" Jarius spoke. Oh my gosh I forgot about Darrel I haven't talk to him as much as I usually do and I feel bad. "Really, yay okay see you then" she spoke then hung up.

I looked back at her wait for her to tell me what he said. "Girl you had a whole conversation on my phone and your not gon tell me anything" spoke as I arrived at the place. "Oh he just said--" "wassup jari". I look up into the eyes of Darrel. I smiled pushed my hair behind my ear "hey ray" he said pulling me into a hug. "Hey Darry" I said into his toned chest as I tippy toed to wrap my arms around his neck.

"Girl you mad small don't try it" he chuckled. I waved him off and made my way to the building. "Thanks for joining us ms.morgan and ms.morse" the instructor spoke as she told Jarius to go change and start stretching. The instructor walked up to us and smiled before speaking."Im happy to say We have our first competition  on Friday and Jarius will be doing 2 events. Flop exercises and Balance beams" she smiled.

I'm so proud of my baby she just got into this thing about 2 weeks ago and she is already one of the competitors. I never seen her practice since I always had to run to one of my jobs. "That's great, how much are the costumes?" I asked taking out a stack in my pocket. With Jarius I never know how much imma spend.

"I'll cover it ray" Darrel spoke. I shook my head I don't need him always helping me with Jarius he already baby sits "no it's fine. How much is it ms.Lee?" I asked once again. "The entire cost for the outfits  is 120. Plus the make up and hair all together it is 156 dollars" she spoke looking at the piece of paper with the cost.

I handed her 2 crisp hundred dollar bills. "Ms.lee if you need help with like a cheap hair and make up artist I'm here it really wouldn't be a problem, I know you see how cute Jarius hair is always" I spoke with a hint of confidence. She made a thinking face as she removed her glasses. "Next competition I'll see what you can do" she spoke with a smile. Ms.Lee is such a bubbly person it's crazy how people could be so happy all the time.

I nodded thanking her putting the stack back in my pocket. "You really love Jarius huh ?" He asked talking a seat next to me. "That girl is really my world, don't know how I would be without her with me" I smiled thinking of the day I found her. She really grew on me, that my only weakness at the moment. He nodded I know he loved Jarius too he's cared for her ever since they met. That's just the type of person Jarius is she grows on people quickly.

"Okay ladies and gentlemen lets practice round off" the other instructor spoke. My eyes were stuck on Jarius as I saw her do round offs and summersults. I never thought she was that good and then she looked happy, not like she isn't always happy. I watched a little more of her practice till I got ready to got to my second job.  "I'll be back in about an hour practice should still be going but if I'm not here you take her to your house" I said handing him her sports bag.