10.

Not Revised

January 6.

I decided to take Jarius, Tico and Jaheim out for a little fun till my date with Rakim later. We were driving in my new Maserati while I blasted Tupac while everyone was dancing. "When am I gon see the trap ?" Tico asked as he lowered the volume. I didn't want to go back to the trap just yet, the day I go back is the day I go crazy and heartless. It seems as if me not going back is helping Jarius she doesn't come to my room about nightmares no more so that's good.

"Soon" I answered as I pulled up to the outlet. We went from store to store buying any and everything we looked at. " you always buying shit you don't need" Jahiem spoke as he placed Jarius on his back. "I just brought make up and shoes" I scoffed and I put the bags in the car. "Why you brought Jarius make up, lil nigga like 3" Tico joked. I shook my head at how dramatic he was. I looked at my rose gold Rolex on my freshly manicured hands.

"We got to go" I said hopping on the passenger seat. I would be driving but Tico said it looks gay for me to be driving him. I swear the nigga a joke forreal. Once we arrived back home I basically locked myself in my room trying to get ready. I took a nice long hot shower washing my hair at the same time. I got out the shower and dried myself. What's stressing me is how I don't know where we are going, not even a hint.

I tied my hair up and went to my vanity room. I turned on some music as I started to get ready.  I not a big fan of a lot of makeup so I didn't do much but a little foundation, mascara, eyeshadow and lipgloss.  I spun my chair to my hair spot and looked at my damp curly hair thinking on what I can do. I finally decided to straighten it and curl my ends then throw it in a neat bun. "Now an outfit" I said to myself as I slipped on my underwear and bra.

I went to my closet and stared at it for what seems like forever till I finally grabbed something. Since I don't know where I'm going I have to dress comfortable but also cute. I grabbed my white pencil shirt with a tan long sleeve crop top. I smiled finally getting to wear my white strapped heels. I put on my gold hoops with my bracelet and watch. I sprayed perfume and went on my phone till I heard the door bell.

"Hey Par ya boyfriend hea " Jaheim banged on the door. I grabbed my small coat and cross body purse and put all the stuff I know I need in the bag before I quickly placed my contacts in and walked out the room. "Oooo you look so pretty Ray" Jarius said look up from the TV. "Wow" Rakim awed as he licked his lips. I blushed looking down. Tico cleared his throat before standing up. "You look beautiful baba." He said hugging me before he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, "this is my baby, I want her here by let's say 2. Ion want no touching or kissing" he spoke as if he was my father.

"Nigga bye" I said grabbing Rakim's hand and walking out. "Jarius know what she allergic to, be careful with my sugababy" I said as I kissed Jarius head before walking out. "I was wrong" Rakim spoke up as he helped me into his car and we went to the other side. "About what ?" I asked lowering the volume on his radio. " remember when you wanted to try out for cheer and I said you can't dress like a female or wear the skirts.

I was mistaken, you look good as hell righ now " he said taking a hold of my hand. "Thank you, you look good too" I said looking him over. I could tell he got his hair freshly braided from the looked of it and it made him look really good. He wore a gray Ralph Lauren T shirt with blue Balmain jeans with matching jean jacket and wheat black balenciagas." Real nigga always look good for his girl" he said kissing my hand.  "Boy bye you a bum by nature " I joked. He shoved my shoulder playfully " you a bum by nature ion know what you thought this was" he said glancing at me for a second before looking back at the road.

"No lie you look real sexy like I ain't think you had it in you. I was prepared to see in some jeans and a hoodie." I said looking at me. I shrugged "I didn't know how to dress considering you wouldn't tell me where we was going" he chuckled and continued to drive. I looked out the window observing my surrounding to see if I know this place. A couple minutes later the car came to a stop. He opened my door and helped me out.