12.

Not revised

Sonseeray

"Stop Rakim I have to do my hair" i sighed as we slapped box. "Right after I beat your ass" he smirked as he swung at me. I weaved it as hit him in the chest. "Rakim we gon be late for whatever you got planned if you don't chill out" I said swinging at his face hitting him. He tackled me to the floor right after the contact. We looked each other in the eye before laughing. "I️ hate you" I️ laughed snorting in the process. "You so beautiful" he smiled licking his lips at me. I️ smiled caressing both sides of his cheeks. "Your pretty too" I️ smiled before laughing again. "You always ruining a moment gon get dressed and do your hair Imma be downstairs" he said kissing my lips then walking out.

I️ laid my edges as I️ did box braids with my normal hair. I️ grabbed my pastel peach hoodie putting it on. I️ slid on my skin tight ripped jeans. "It's too cold to be cute" I️ said more to myself as I️ slid on my wheat Nike air for one high tops. I️ grabbed my camouflage jacket before looking myself over once more. I️ smiled at myself applying lip gloss and grabbing my phone slipping it in my pocket. "You look like a female me" Rakim joke touching my braids.

"Nah I️ look better than you" I️ smiled walking in front of him. He chuckled pulling me back into him. "Baby it don't get better than me" he said before licking my forehead. "My gosh your gross" I️ said pushing him then running towards his car. "It was already dark out considering it was 8. "Where are we going?" I asked. He ignored my question and started to drive. I texted Darrel asking him about Jarius since he practically begged me to watch her.

"We here" He said removing the key out of the ignition after about an hour. "A rail road track ?" I asked stepping into the cold winter weather. "I remember when you first moved here you would not shut up about that movie The Notebook once we watched" I smiled at him surprised he remember that, "this was your favorite scene when they was dancing in the street and allat corny shit" he finished causing me to laugh.

I gave a tight hug before kissing his cheek. He went to his trunk and pulled out a bucket of Popeyes chicken with macaroni, mashed potatoes and a lot of biscuits. "Really" laughed seeing the blanket. I spread it out in the abandon road and brung my knees to my chest. Rakim soon joined me handing me a plate of food. I watched and his jaw clenched tightly then loosen as he bit into the chicken.

"Why you staring at me" he said with his mouth full of food. I smiled weakly looking down. There is a million and 5 ways to ask this question but I asked it the most simplistic way. "Do you love me ?" He froze putting his plate down. "Ever since I saw you walk into my shop I knew I have to have you. In school I made sure I was always near you. Seeing you with Gerald messed me up to the point I knew I had to put you on lock. I trust you with my life and my heart even though I've only known you for a good 7 months. I love your curly hair that you hate having tame, I love you sweet personality but hard exterior, I love that little lip twitch you do when you don't wanna blush. I love everything about you" he said into my eyes. I looked down trying to hide my smile. "I love you more, I swear I do" I said almost in tear.

Sure this date looks crusty but he remembered every little thing and for that this is the best date yet. "Would you be my girlfriend, we can take things slow but I just want to be able to call you mine". I looked at him completely shock. He has never showed this much emotion about anything which made my heart melt. This is the feeling I've been waiting for, now that I have it I can't let it go.

"Yes I'll be your girlfriend" I smiled big. Technically this is my first boyfriend since I wasn't dating Gerald we were just talking. He pulled me into his chest and crashed his lips into mine. "I love you and I ain't afraid to say it " he said playing with my bottom lip. I scrunched up my lip trying not to smile. " I'm surprised we finished all that food. Your so fat" I said changing the topic as we put everything together and back in his car. "I mean you just kept grabbing and grabbing" He joked. I flicked him off and got in the car.

Once we arrived at his house I instantly kicked off my sneakers and ran like a little 5 year old around his home grabbing every. At some point Rakeem chased me around trying to stop me from destroying his home. "I'm jus grabbing the blanket and my classes" I yelled as I continued to run. I looked back not seeing him behind me causing me go panic.

"Rakeem" I yelled over and over until I got pinned to the wall. He held my hands over my head with one of this hands while his other hand was around my neck. This position was turning me on especially with the look in his. He had the look of lust and fire which sent my body on a overdrive. "What you think you about to do" he whispered lowly into my neck. He started to suck and nibble causing me to release moans I didn't know I had in me.

He then crepted up to my lips as if he was about to kiss me but stopped. "You would have thought nigga. I could feel yo body heating up you not ready for me " He said backing up. "I hate yo dumb ass imma go change my clothes before I chase you with a bat" I mumbled as I walked into his room. I took a shower in his bathroom with his cologne wash then got out. I applied his coco butter lotion knowing he don't like when I touch it. Yeh has some strange addiction to this lotion.

I slid on my baggy black tights with my Oversized Nike hoodie. I grabbed my glasses and moccasin's before walking out the room. I went downstairs and grabbed the blanket I already took and my Twix ice cream before sitting on the coach alone. I connected my phone to his speaker and started to play my calm music.

"I'm tellin everyone your mine and I like it I really hope you don't mind, I can't fight it no you know I cannot hide it cause I am so excited that I finally decided on you" I screamed the lyrics. I did a few little dance moves as I continued to sing the word. I turned towards the couch to see Rakim sitting back smiling at me as I basically preformed for him. I held the remote as my microphone and continued to sing.

"Uh, baby while we're young we should just have fun We should just do whatever we want And tell everyone that we fell in love with each other Ooh that we found the one in one another" I smiled reaching for his hand like this was really a concert performance. "Oh girl please stop oh know you can't sing" he said grabbing my phone and looking to change the song. "Shut up you love it when I sing for you" I said placing my legs on his lap. "You right, not even going to lie" he typing on my phone. "Don't play no gang shit so my blood pressure can rise."

He waved me off before snatching remote from me and lifting me up. Keep in mind I was not small at all, Rakim was 6'3 and I am 5'7. He gripped my ass as the music started to play. " And when you get next to me You make my heart beat fast You throw me bad when you smile And when we're alone, I know we're in love Cause I can't get enough, 'cause Cause I like the way You kiss me when we're playing the kissing game I like the way You keep me looking forward to another day" I laughed at how horrible he was singing and dancing. "Oh yes baby do ya thing" I clapped as he continued with his"routine". He were interrupted my phone ringing . The number was unsaved but something told me to answer.

"Hella?" I answered still feeling bubbly. "Is this Sonseeray Morse ?" Some lady asked causing me to look at the phone before answering with a yes. "We have Jarius World-Morgan and Darrel in emergency room..." "are they okay what happened?" I said already hyperventilating. I ran around grabbing my boots. "I rather speak the conditions face to face-" "I'm on my way" I ended the call looking for keys. "Ray what happened?" He asked as I wiped my tears.

"Where are the fucking keys my god" I said feeling my chest clench up. Rakim stop asking questions and grabbing the keys "Brookdale hospital" I mumbled looking out the window. After beating traffic once we arrived and ran to the desk. "Can I help you miss?" The lady look concerned as I was shaking and breathing heavily. "Jarius world Morgan and Darrel Renfrow" I said digging my nails in my arm. "They are both in surgery at the moment please go to the waiting room.

I nodded trying to walk to the waiting room feeling my body get heavier and heavier before I blacked out.

**********

•What do you think happened to Darrel and Jarius?

•Y'all want Gerald back?

•what you wanna see next?

•what do y'all think about the relationship?

Vote, comment and share please and thank you ‼️‼️

-gianna🥜