28.

Sonseeray.

"Mommy mommy mommy" Benna called as I tried to sleep. I sighed, I always hated that she woke up so early. "Baby it's so early come lay down with me" I said half asleep. She snuggled into my chest and went back to sleep. 2 hours later I woke up to Dylan getting ready for work "good morning baby" I watched him get dressed.

"Good morning beautiful" he leaned down and pecked my lips. "Oo minty" I smiled. I got out of bed and helped his button his shirt. He wore a crisp white button down with nice light jeans and white air forces. "You look handsome" I smiled adjusting his collar.

"Thank you my love, I got to check all our business and go to a few meetings so I should be here at around 4" I nodded walking out the room with him. "Today I'm taking Benna to zoo to see this new exhibit then back here to rest" he nodded.

I walked him to his car "make sure you don't stress and if anything is wrong call me right away" I pecked his lips "I should be telling you that mamas" he grabbed my ass and kissed me. "Go to work nasty" I giggled. I waited for him to drive away before I walked inside. It was now 9 o'clock and Benna would be up any minute now so I went to start on our breakfast. I made two omelets with toast and grabbed the sliced pineapples in the fridge.

"Mommy your phone is ringing" Benna ran over to me. "Wassup" I answered the phone as I put the plates on the dinning table. "You answer the phone like a man." Rakim commented. I sucked my teeth "Aye but I'll be over in the next 5-10 minutes."

"Benna and I are eating breakfast then going to get ready. Did you eat yet ?" I asked as I cut Benna's omelet. "Yes I did and that's fine I'll be there soon, bye." I removed the phone from my ear and connected it to the speakers around the house playing our usually classic R&B playlist Stevie Wonder For Once in My Life played as we ate.

"Okay Bebe I have a super secret place to take you, okay? So I need you to go brush your teeth while I clean up down here." She nodded and skipped up the stairs. I wiped the table and washed the dishes. Once I was going to make my way upstairs the door bell rang. I sighed and went to answer it to see Rakim. "Good morning" I hugged him.

"Good morning, where's Benna ?" He asked kicking off his shoes. "She's brushing her teeth, I was going to go shower her." I guided him up the stairs. "Here I'll shower here, and you can go shower" he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I pushed it off "are you sure, do you know how to shower a kid ?" He nodded waving me off "i got this" he said pushing me towards my room.

I brushed my teeth and took a nice soothing shower before getting out. It was hot outside so I decided on a fitted yellow short sleeve shirt and ripped light blue shorts overalls. I went to my vanity and began on my hair. I brushed it into a slick knot bun and laid my edges. I applied mascara and lipgloss before looking for a bag. I grabbed my floral coach medium book bag and put in some necessities like my portable charger, phone, lipgloss, Benna's asthma pump and her allergy medicines. I went downstairs and took out some water bottles and little snacks to put in Benna's bag.

I went to her room to see what Rakim has done. "Oh wow" I chucked watching him try to put Benna's hair in a low side ponytail, so far he was doing it but he looked highly uncomfortable. He dressed her in white shorts and a navy blue princess and the frog shirt with a her all white air forces.

"Can't lie you did pretty good" I gave him a high five. "Baby what bag are you bringing so I can put snacks in it for you." I asked her. She looked at the back of her door to stare at all the bags Dylan keeps buying her. "I want the white one please." I nodded and grabbed her white cross body bag and went downstairs.

I put a bag of grapes and some fruit bars and fruit snacks in her bag and the rest of the stuff in mine. I grabbed my wallet and keys and went upstairs. "Mommy where are we going?" She asked over and over again. I sighed and used all my upper body strength to lift her up "it's a surprise I know you'll love" she smiled big and slid out my arms to run to Rakim.