Chapter 1

Hi, I'm Faith. I'm a normal girl with a weird personality. Everyone in the world has a soul but, not everyone has the same type of soul. Every soul as an unique trait that gives you a certain ability. Mine is a perseverance soul and the funny thing is, I'm the only one in my family who has one. My whole family is ether a bravery soul or a justice soul. I don't know why I have it but I deal with it.
My best friends, Jasmine and Hailey, are the closest people to me. I would hate to see them gone. Anyway Hailey has a kindness soul. She gets the ability to have a shield to protect herself she can also heal herself or others. Jasmine has a patience soul. She can make blue attacks that are easy to dodge all you have to do is stand still.
My trait just helps me stay on the lines. I'm not very good at that so I just go with my flow. My sister is bravery and she just keeps moving. She can make other attacks. And then there is the rest of the squad. The people who drive me crazy.
Let's start with Brianna. Her soul is an integrity soul. She can stay on the ground and think with her feet. She likes to be called Bri. Then there's kameran. He has a justice soul he can shoot anything and never misses.
While there are these six traits, there are four rare ones. No one has seen them in a long long time. There's the white soul which is love, the black soul with is hate, the red soul which is determination, and then there's...well...that soul has been found. But by who? Who has that soul?
Well, who ever has it is the strongest thing alive. Anyway there is the artifact that has been missing sense it's creation. It's a paint brush. But not just any paint brush that you can buy at the store. No, this paint brush can paint anything and make it real. But like I said before it's still missing.
This is the story on how I ended up the way I am today. It all starts at my old school Wolfe Street Academy. I walk to and from school so I'm pretty fit. I remember I was one of the fastest kids that ever ran there but I stoped running so I no longer am the fastest. Now, I'm not your normal kid because I had something ever sense I was born. It was an imaginary friend.
Her name was Betty and I always talked to her. I kept her a secret because I didn't want to seem weird. When I first went to school she and I made a promise that no matter how old I was I would never leave her. Of course I can keep a promise but this one I forgot to keep. All because of one girl her name is Jasmine and she is my best friend.
So I have one question for you. Do you think that a person should be judge on how they acted, looked, and dressed? Well at my new school it doesn't matter what you think. The only thing that matters is if you are you. Unlike the other kids, I'm real. I am so real people can't stand it because they can't be real themself. Why even try?
They act like I have some disease and they won't let me touch them. They say I'm too ugly to find love. But no one ever said I wanted to find love. You see I never had a father so I never understood love and I would just look up to the boys that were in my life. The boys and girls make me who I am. I don't think they'll ever understand that.
No one ever does. So like the Greeks we all believe there are gods above us. Those Gods are the gods of traits. They decide what trait you get. For some reason it's mostly six traits given. A long time ago there were ten souls given out. I wonder why it's now it's six souls.

    I'm am just a normal school girl.