Chapter 30

When we got home everyone gathered at the table. We all had a nice cup of cocoa. Well the others did I had my cup of tea. I looked out the window to see the autumn leaves fall to the ground. We all talked about the crazy things we did and the places we've been.  As I looked at everyone I could see a great team. No matter the challenge we could do anything.
   I felt more mature after every. Then I thought of the planet Uranus and giggled. Who ever named that planet needs an award. Every laughed and joked but I went out side and sat in a chair. The wind in my hair was cool an crisp. I never really took the time to understand the things around me. I just took whatever came at me.
   I Kam came out for me after a good couple of minutes. He was lucky his shirt had long sleeves. He sat next to me crumbled the dead brown leaves. I only picked up the beautiful ones. The reds, the oranges, and the yellows of the leaves were always nice to me. When I was a kid I would always try to keep one.
   But after a while they would decay. I wish my And that little girl I was could still be the same person. Life won't allow my rebellious smirk or my creative mind. I can't just draw away the worlds ugly soul. A part of me wish I could. I always wished for a happy ending. Or maybe a beautiful world.
   My daydream stop after Hailey yelled for me and Kam. She told use the computer was going nuts with some sort message. Looks like our adventures aren't over just yet. The message was from the gods asking for us to come back up to them when we can. I wondered what they needed us for that could be so important. But reader, there's something you must remember.

Sometimes in order to move forward you have to go back.