Chapter 15

We got home in the middle of the night. I dropped off everyone at their homes so that way their families wouldn't worry about them. I hid the car near Jasmine's house because it was easier to find. After I did the things I need to do me and Elena went up stairs for bed. We kept looking at the paint brush's paint at the top. How can the paint stay wet?
We didn't know how this brush could do so many things. I made sure this power wouldn't go to my head. Otherwise me and Betty would be unstoppable. I made a secret compartment in the rug so no one could find it. I still wanted to keep it with me at all times. I had it in my purse when I went to school. I didn't show anyone.
It was a secret and I promised to keep it. After school, Kam dropped by the tree house to work on a gadget. He told me it would help with stopping Betty but he never said what it was. I was growing impatient. I so badly wanted to use this paint brush. That was the least of my worries though. We had to find Betty. Kam thought he could track her half of my soul by using mine. But that made things more complicated.
If we can track her soul with mine then she can do the same. Kam found her at an abandoned warehouse not to far from his house. I was hoping this gadget would help us out a whole lot with Betty. Kam looked at me and moved is hand around the gadget like he was one of those girls who helped sell cars.
"It's finally done!" Kam yelled with excitement.
"What do you call it?" I asked.
"I'll call it the magic compositor."
"What dose it do?"
"It uses power from the users soul to stop another soul from using their magic. It works on every soul but may crack the user's soul."
"So, you made a gadget that can help stop Betty but, slowly kill us?"
"Hey, I had to use some power source! This was all I could think of."
"Why not use heat? It's an unlimited source of energy."
"Don't question me." He said as he turned around. I knew he was realizing that he should have thought of it. I left the lab feeling more terrified then safer. She is planning something. I could speak in her eyes. That might help you better understand this reader.
I was sitting in my new home. This dusty old warehouse was going to have to do for now. I walked over to the corner and sat there. Kumu came out of my sleeve to discuss our plan. He seemed excited to know what we are going do. I was just waiting for the right day and the right time. I'm sure that no matter how hard she try's, Faith will lose this battle. Even if she thinks she is above my power.
"Ok kumu here is the plan. Tomorrow we will set of a bunch of your little friends to Faith's school. We only need two souls but more is fine. Then once we become more powerful we will kill Faith and her friends." I said. Kumu made little noises to show his approval. Knowing Faith she's probably a bit slow as to how to find me. Unfortunately for her I know just how to find her.
There really is no way for her to win. She's not strong enough because she isn't a determination soul. Even with all of that I still feel because I am a half soul I might not be as strong as I usually am. Because I'm a half, I could lose but that's a very small chance. Now reader I think it's time to stop snooping around in a place like this. Go to Faith I bet she is having fun planning her funeral.
I went to school the next day and put the magic compositor in my locker. I didn't want people to see I had it. Then all of a sudden I herd a scream come from the math homeroom classroom. There was these little bright pink slime things on the ground. They were trying to stab the other kids. Oh, that's it Betty!

       This is the fight you wanted.