Chapter 19

I was getting impatient. We had to act now or we will all end up like her. I took Faith's spot as leader. Her sister had a good plan and I was going to use it. I put my hands in her pockets and pulled of a pocket knife. This looked like Kam's knife. Maybe he gave it to her. I'm not gonna question their love.
   We all got ready to head to the warehouse. Everyone was determined to fight Betty and to, hopefully, get Faith back. I gave the knife to Elena. Of course I told everyone how to do this so they could get prepared to do it. I was kinda scared but, in order to save the people you love you have to put down all your fear.
   We entered in the warehouse silently so Betty wouldn't hear us. We all got in position and we were all ready for this. Let's see how well we can do things without her. I walked up to find Betty and kumu talking to one another. They looked over at me, both with the same face. Betty then started to smile and even laugh a bit at the sight of me.
"What is this? A joke? HA!" Betty mocked.
"No, it is revenge." I said.
"Oh? You think you can stop me? All alone?" Just like she did, you will die too."
"No. I don't think I can stop you. We think we can stop you."
"We? All I see is a little obstacle in the way of my plans."
"That's because you haven't seen what we are really made of. Get ready. Cause what she starts is what we finish." I said. Kam jumped down the moment I stopped talking and shot Betty with the compositor. Bri ran up behind her and grabbed her. Jasmine helped Bri hold her down. With all of that done Elena jumped down and, with the knife, cut the soul in half.
Betty fell to her knees in pain. A purple figure started forming, after the cut. Faith then appeared on the floor, confused and surprised. Her hand was on her chest were Betty had impaled her before. She seen she was alive but had a hard time believing it. I rushed over to her but kumu blocked the way. I was getting ticked off so I smacked kumu as hard as I could.
"Man, dying hurts more then I thought. That was awful." I said.
"Faith you're back!" Hailey yelled with excitement.
"Yeah I'm back. Hey, it's kinda cold in here."
"Oh here's your jacket. Gotta say this thing is great for keeping things warm."
"I know. So, what I miss."
"We'll talk about that later. Right now we have a plan and we are gonna make sure it's done right. Now stand."
"I don't think I can."
"Why not?"
"Everything just hurts" I said. I couldn't move much but Hailey help get me on my feet. I couldn't really stand and I was just so confused as to how I am alive. Elena grabbed me and had this little gadget. It only could teleport two people. That's when I figured out their plan. I pushed Elena away causing only her to be teleported.
Everyone stared at me while Betty was kicking their butt. They knew I shouldn't be fighting but I didn't care. My legs then just gave out of me. I couldn't stand without help. All I could do was watch. Hailey rushed to me to try to help but I just couldn't be help. Kam told the other to go help me while he fights. This plan failed.
They helped me stand but only to find Kam no longer able to. He was fighting to hard but Betty beat him good. Knock him the fu-heck out. Family friendly, Faith. Anyway Kam was out cold. Betty ,out of fear, broke the paint brush in half. Then ran and grabbed kumu. She was so terrified for some reason. She and kumu teleport away.
When we got back they took me to my room and carried Kam to a table to lay him down and heal him the best they could. After a good short nap, I had regained my strength and my hunger. I was hungry so I left my room to find Kam there on a table. The others were making food upstairs. I could tell because I could smell it. Still, seeing Kam like that I had to help.
I put bandages his wounds and scars. I grabbed a rag and wet it. Then I placed it on his head. I grabbed a chair and placed it next to him. I sat down and watched him. I don't know why but I just had to. After a while he woke up. He saw me there and just couldn't believe it. He looked at me with amazement. His curious brown eye are so cute.
"Are you really Faith?" He asked.
"I'm as real as it gets." I replied.
"Heh. For a moment I thought it was just Hailey again. Shouldn't you be resting."
"All it takes is a good nap and some food to make me feel better."
"Well this is kinda embarrassing."
"How so? Are you just embarrassed because you went down? It's ok. There is no shame. It happens to the best of us"
"But it hurt more when you went down."
"Well, I'm here now aren't I?" I said. I got up and placed the chair back were it was. I help Kam stand and walked him to the elevator. Hailey is a really good cook. She can make anything. It's one of her ways of healing someone. I looked over at the paint brush that was leaned up against the wall. I can't believe it broke so easily.
Elena helped Hailey bake a cake. Bri was getting plates for everyone. I sat Kam down and I sat next to him. They made chocolate cake with a vanilla frosting. The cake was so fluffy and moist. It was one of the best I had. Kam's wounds went away after eating the cake. After that he played a card game to take a break from all the stuff that has been happening.

A break is what we all needed.