Chapter 21

The paint brush was my new focus. We had to get it fix because that as the only thing that made me strong. I remember what the computer said when I first became a half soul. If one hit is all it takes then, why didn't I go down went Betty used the laser on me? Maybe determination kept me alive. This whole thing has gotten me so stressed.
   I went upstairs with Bri and Hailey. I picked up the two pieces and tried to force them together. No luck. Hailey went downstairs to talk to Jasmine. Bri tried to help me with the paint brush but it wouldn't stay together. It wasn't going to be fixed with just glue or tape. It wouldn't be that simple. Bri and I shared the same emotion like it was a box of cookies.
   "How are we supposed to fix this?" I asked.
   "I don't know but, we need to find a way and fast." Bri replied.
"Well, what if we all tried to put it together?"
"Do you think that will work?"
"Hey, I'm willing to give anything a try. Just as long as we fix this."
"I'll go get the others then. Also the next time we go out there and fight try to be determined. It might save your life." She walked to the elevator as she said that. I wasn't thinking of that. Being determined is the only way to stop Betty.
   Three of use put our hands to the top of the brush and the other three put their hands on the bottom. We all put to two sides together and we were all determined. The middle started glowing a gold color. The cracks in the brush were fixing themselves. It took a while but in the end it was fixed. I didn't think that would have worked but now we had planning to do.
   I went into the planning room and started coming up with a plan. She teleported away from the warehouse so, she could be anywhere. I got Kam to find her and she was still their. It seemed she was just hoping we'd leave. I wonder why she just came back. I was more confused as to why she was afraid.
She isn't afraid of anything. It makes no sense. Kam went downstairs with Hailey and told me I wasn't allowed to follow them. I wonder what they were doing. So, I followed them. They went into a secret room in the wall. I couldn't see what was inside because they closed the door. I went into my room and went to sleep. I just needed some sleep to get this stress away.

I just became more confused.