Chapter 2.

Oh my goodness, I just made my cover for this book! I am so excited for this book. Anyways. I'm writing this over spring break, and right now it's about midnight and I'm sitting in my bedroom in silence typing this story. Ugh. ~T

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Clara, over here!" I heard a familiar voice screech from somewhere in the large cafeteria. My eyes soon landed to Sarah, who had gotten us a seat along with our other friends.

I carried my tray of food over to the round table surrounded with stools for seats and plopped down in one.

"Thank gosh I found you so easily! " I sighed, staring at Sarah, then my hamburger. School food here isn't all that bad, but it's no gourmet dish either.

"Yea, last year was crazy! Remember us screaming each others names to find each other?" My best friend laughed at the memory of us practically playing Marco Polo to find each other in that crowded lunch room. This year wasn't as hectic, thankfully.

"Hey guys!" I said to my other friends at our table of four. Sat with us was Adison and Hannah. Adison was my Jr. High friend, though we had went to school together since 3rd grade. We were inseparable in 3rd, but sadly I switched schools. Thankfully we were reunited at the start of Junior High. She was the girl you'd be jealous of, with blonde hair, blue eyes and the perfect weight. Her boyfriend, Kade, was handsome to match her. They were the perfect couple, like Barbie and Ken.

Then there was Hannah, who had brown hair and brown eyes. We met in Junior High and became friends since. She was VERY outgoing and speaks her mind when she wants to. Sometimes I wish I was as bold as her. She was also a girl you'd be jealous of, though she and Adison both would say you were lying to them. They were both self conscious, but beautiful really.

Then finally, there was Sarah. She had brown hair and brown eyes. Me and Sarah were the closest of the four friends, and all of us knew that. We've known each other since elementary school.

Adison and Hannah said their "hey"s and "I missed you over the summer"s and soon were talking to each other about the latest celebrity news, leaving me and Sarah to talk.

She poked me in the rib a few minutes after I had started on my hamburger.

"Yea?" I looked up at her hazel eyes that currently held anxiousness.

"Well, you know Harry's gang?" She played with the hem of her shirt as my eyes perked up at the sound of Harry's name.

"Yea, course. What about them?" I said immediately. The gang wasn't unpopular, to say the least. They consisted of Niall, Louis, Liam, and Zayn. The leader was known to be Harry, though he never confirmed that. That's what I've heard, at least.

"Well, I think I have a real crush on Niall. Not just 'I think he's cute.' I really think I like him, Clara." Sarah looked up at me as if she were asking for advice, which I just stared at her in response.

"You. Be. Careful." I wanted to drill in her head how much of a bad boy Niall was. I saw him get into a fight once with another boy. I watched the whole fight, and he broke the guys rib, nose, and fingers. He was very strong, and lets just say if you make him mad, you're dead meat. "He is very dangerous. You know that, right?"

She snorted at me, obviously not pleased with my response. "You're the one always saying, 'Don't judge a book by its cover'."

"But I've seen what he's capable of. I don't have to judge a book by its cover if I've already read the pages." I responded cooly.

"But did you understand the meaning of the book, or did you just flip through the pages?" She smirked at me before eating her food again, leaving me dumbfounded. She did have a point there.