Chapter 14.

{ hey. I got feels while writing the last chapter you don't even understand omg. I almost cried because I was listening to Hall of Fame by The Script and it reminded me of how the boys were getting so big and so famous and how they were getting farther and farther from me ever meeting them and OH MY GOD IM DONE ~Taylor aka crying }

Song for this chapter - Give me Love by Ed Sheeran

We stayed like this for a long time, his arms around me and my arms wrapped around his neck. We both had no idea what to say, so we just kissed to fill the silence. I had never felt this happy in a long time. A little bit of fear started to swirl around in the pit of my stomach, but I tried to push it away. I knew exactly why the fear was there, and I knew that it probably wasn't going to go away.

Harry had his head nuzzled into my neck but pulled back suddenly, his curls brushing my cheek. His eyes were bright and shining, but his eyebrows were creased.

"You're trembling." He stated, and I noticed my arms slightly shaking. I hadn't even realized that I was. I gulped nervously. He was going to ask me, and I would have to tell him.

"It's--it's cold in here." I averted my eyes from his, trying to act casual about the situation. He unwrapped an arm from my waist and lifted his now free hand to cup my chin to lift it up so I'd have to meet his worried eyes.

When I saw his pained expression I wanted to burst into tears.

"What's..what's wrong?" He asked in a barely audible voice. I shook my head, closing my eyes so I wouldn't have to see him. I felt his lips press to mine quickly, and my eyes fluttered open.

"You can tell me anything. Please." He begged, brushing a strand of my brown hair behind my ear.

I sighed, meeting his eyes again. I felt like I could trust him, I really did. Maybe I should, but it'd pain me so much to tell the memories, because talking about them would feel like reliving them.

Then I realized that this was Harry. He seemed different from Lucas. He had a playful side and was smarter than I thought and was full of surprises. He was much more exciting than Lucas would ever be. And by the way he now looked at me sincerely, and the way his eyes were actually filled with salty tears that were threatening to spill out, I knew that I could trust him.

So I told him.

"I'm scared." My voice came out in a barely audible whisper. He let out a long breath and just looked at me silently, which frightened me slightly.

"Why?" Was all he could say.

So I told him.

"The last time I had fallen for a guy I had fallen in love. This boy happened to be nice and sweet at first. Then he found out that it was really fun to get wasted. Soon he did it every day. He invited me over to his a lot. I don't know why I went over every day, knowing that he'd be drunk. Well, actually, I do know why. While he was sober he was actually a nice guy. I fell in love with the sober him and I wasn't able to let that part of him go. While he was...wasted one day, he said things to me. Got mad a little to easily. He..." My gaze drifted away from his and I saw his face drop immediately when the words slipped out of my mouth.

"He hurt me."

He dropped his arms from around me and took a step away from me, to my surprise. He backed into a wall of his room and shook his head slowly, running both his hands through his wild hair.

"No...no.." He mumbled, squeezing his eyes shut. My mouth opened to comfort him, but I couldn't find any words to say. He lifted his head suddenly to look at me, and when he met my eyes he immediately jolted across the room back to me, almost knocking me into the floor.