Chapter 11.

{ READ THIS ITS VERY IMPORTANT!!

THE LAST CHAPTER LEFT OFF THE OTHER HALF OF THE CHAPTER AT THE END. GO BACK AND GO TO ABOUT 42% THROUGH THE CHAPTER TO READ WHERE IT LEFT OFF. THE REST OF THE CHAPTER IS IMPORTANT. IDK WHY IT GOT CUT OFF BUT OH WELL. THE OTHER HALF OF THE CHAPTER IT UPLOADED NOW.

Hope that solves any confusion. :)

Love ~ Taylor }

The math teacher's room was the first door on the left when you first entered the second floor, so I just took a few steps to stand in front of the still locked door. The teacher wasn't here yet.

"Well, this is it." I said, Harry's green eyes piercing into mine and making me feel like I was drifting across clouds.

Harry smirked and took a step closer to me. I repeated his actions, taking a step back so that I was pressed against the classroom door. I liked Harry, but I didn't trust him just yet. Especially since I saw what he sent that poor girl on his phone.

"Scared?" Harry cocked his head to the side. I shook my head, my mouth not able to form words.

Harry then leaned into me, his body not touching mine, and went to whisper in my ear.

"Well, Clara," he whispered my name, sending chills down my spine. "I guess I'll see you around, beautiful." He pulled back to kiss my cheek, leaving the smell of mint lingering as he walked away to the boys' bathroom that was located across the hall from me and the math door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I jolted awake in bed, sweat dripping off of my forehead consistently. My mind scattered before I realized that I had only dreamed again. The reoccurring dream that I'd been having all summer had not happened ever since the first day of school.

Ever since I had started to be around him.

A small voice in my head said, "Your dream is about to become a reality!". But the truth be known, it had already become a reality. It was more like, "Your reality is becoming a dream!". A dream that was dreamt by me every day. It was like I had expected it, like I would expect myself to brush my teeth before I go to bed or change into clean clothes before I left to go out in public. It hadn't even dawned on me that every since the first day of school, they had stopped. I usually thought about it so much. How could I have not realized it?

I turned over in my warm bed to look at my alarm clock. The time read 5:45. It was only around ten minutes before I would have to awake anyways, so I turned off my alarm since it was now useless. There was no sense in me trying to go to sleep now.

I rolled out of bed groggily and my feet hit the cold floor, making me shudder. My feet padded over to my bathroom that was located a little to the right of my bed. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled, posing at myself in pure vanity. I had every right in the world to drown myself in my own bathtub for posing in front of my own mirror. Hey, I am a girl. Girls are obsessed with theirselves. No one can deny that.

My smile dropped quickly, realizing that after the night before I had no reason to smile. My mom had given me an hour long speech. An hour. Sixty minutes. Three thousand six hundred seconds of her talking about how irresponsible I was. I hid my phone so she wouldn't see me with it and take it away, grounding it from me. I still have that at least. It was hard to fall asleep the night before after what I had experienced. Especially that man. I was so afraid that I'd have a nightmare about him.

I walked over to my bathtub, turning the water on to a not to warm-not too hot temperature and stripped off my clothes before stepping in. The shower immediately warmed my body and relaxed my muscles, waking me up slowly and freshening my senses in a way no other thing can. I thought of baths and showers to be the most relaxing things to take besides massages. And sleep, of course.