Chapter 12.

{Hello! Comment feedback, id love to hear you all. :) ~Taylor}

Songs for this chapter ~ Come to Me by The Goo Goo Dolls

Video Games by Lana Del Rey

--------------------------------------

I stood alone, all the excitement rushing out of my veins, slowly being drained to nothing but a grain of sand. I pulled my phone out of my purse and unlocked it, sending a quick text to Sarah.

To Sarah the Sister:

I told you he wouldn't be here.

I sighed and waited as she typed a response.

From Sarah the Sister:

You better go look for him. If you don't I will skin you. :) xoxo.

I couldn't find the strength to smile but decided to follow her orders. He wouldn't be annoyed by me looking for him, would he? I hoped he wouldn't. I sent a quick text to him, remembering that he had gotten my number from Sarah. I had yet to question her for that. I made a reminder to myself in my head to get her for that. I typed out the message quickly.

To: Harry :P

Hello. Where are you?

I waited for a good ten minutes before coming to the conclusion that he wasn't going to answer. I knew for a fact that he was at school because I had just saw him in the hallway the period before the one I was currently in. Maybe he was checked out early?

I decided to not just stand there like a fool and made my way around the school to find anyone that might know where he was. I soon saw a head of blonde hair gelled up into a quiff and smiled in relief. Niall would surely know.

He was leaning against the side of the school building, a thing that Harry usually did when we hung out outside the school. His blue eyes were covered by a pair of black Ray Bans sunglasses and he had his phone in one hand, talking to a guy that I didn't know. I heard him say goodbye to the boy as I got closer to him and the guy left, leaving Niall alone.

"Niall!" I called out to him. He turned his head to look at me, and he took his sunglasses off to see me better. His icy blue eyes came into view, and he sat up straighter on the wall.

"Clara?" He asked and I nodded, stopping in front of him when I reached him. He slipped his phone from his hand into his back pocket and smiled softly.

"Hey. Whatcha doing out here?" He said, his thick Irish accent evident as he spoke. I let out short breath that I didn't realize I was holding in.

"I was wondering if you knew where Harry was?" I asked, my voice cracking at the end. My cheeks felt hot as I realized what I had done and Niall smirked.

"Ah, why'd I even ask." He chuckled, not helping my red face. He thought before a minute, his eyebrows creasing for a moment before he answered.

"Well, he might be with Zayn. He's here....don't really know where the lad is. He's probably running around the school like an idiot. Better chances of finding him out here than outside. That's all I got." He looked at me, shrugging and I sighed.

"Thanks." I replied, though he didn't help that much. The outside area of the school took a good ten minutes to walk the perimeter of.

"Hey." He said softly, and I looked up at him. His eyes were shining brightly. He leaned into me as if he were telling me a secret.

"Don't tell Harry I told you this, but I do reckon that he really cares about you. He's talked about you to me before. Quite a few times, actually. He seems to adore you." He softly said, pulling back with a smile. I couldn't help the grin that spread through not only my face, but my whole body.