Chapter 15.

{THIS WILL BE IN HARRY POINT OF VIEW. DON'T MISS THAT OR ELSE YOU WILL BE AWFULLY CONFUSED :)

ALSO I ADDED TO THE LAST CHAPTER. I WONT DO IT AGAIN, WHEN I POSTED THE CHAPTER IT ONCE AGAIN DIDNT ADD THE LAST PART. I FOUND HOW TO FIX THAT THOUGH, IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN. GO READ THE LAST PART OF THE CHAPTER BEFORE THIS. BYE. THANKS I LOVE YOU.xx

Also a tree fell on my house and car while I was writing this chapter and I'm really in a state of shock right now. There was a huge storm but thankfully everyone is okay. Sorry if this chapter isn't as good as usual, I'm just very traumatized since it landed 3 feet away from me when it fell ya know.. Anyways. Oh whale. All is good as of now. Enjoyyyyy. Sorry for the extremely kind authors note haha~Taylor }

HARRY'S POV.

I let out a puff of smoke as I watched Zayn make rings with his smoke breaths. I always wondered how he could make some rings go inside of rings. Mine turned out to just be giant clouds of smoke when I tried to copy his talent.

Me, Louis, Liam, and Zayn were ditching second and third period at school to have a smoke together. We never got to anymore, given the fact that the school put up security cameras around the perimeter because someone had graffitied the walls of the building. We had to be in stealth mode if we wanted to ditch. Right now we were behind the principal's car, sitting on the trunk of it. At the angle the cameras were pointing, it would never land on us in this spot.

I had found out during our meet-up that Liam had found Sophia after the party at her house in her room. He explained everything to her and she forgave him, but she's been giving him the cold shoulder for a few days. She probably still didn't believe Liam. Girls were very stubborn creatures, so that's what I had guessed happened.

"Can you believe that we're already having to write application forms for college? This is crazy, man." Liam spoke, his brown eyes full of interest. I groaned inwardly.

"Can we not talk about college mate? I'm having enough problems with high school already." I grumbled, making the other boys laugh and Liam roll his eyes.

"Well, then don't listen Harry. Anyways, I was thinking about going to NSU. We all have to go to the same college, I mean, what would it be like if we were all separated?" He shot off into conversation. My ears perked up at the college NSU. It sounded familiar.

It suddenly clicked in my brain. Nevada State University. That's where Clara's ex-boyfriend is at.

His name was....Lucas. If all four of them wanted to go to NSU, then let them. There was now way as of now that I would go.

Wait. Maybe I did want to go.

Yes, I indeed wanted to go. I could make that boy's life not worth living.

I decided then and there that if the boys were going to NSU, then I'd happily run along with them. I just might get kicked out of the college the first day for snapping another student's neck, but it'd be worth it. Maybe Clara would be proud of me. Maybe she'd give me a little present wrapped up nicely in a bow for my efforts. Maybe she'd kiss me as long as I wanted her to as a present.

"Are you okay, man?" Niall's voice jutted me out of my extremely unlike-me thoughts. I never thought about a girl in an obsessive way like I did with Clara before. This was so surreal and odd.

"Yeah, yeah." I nodded, not making eye contact with him. He eyed me suspiciously before brushing it off with a slight shake of his head, which made me very happy. He usually bugged me until I told him something I was hiding from him.

"So, how's your girl?" Louis said, turning his gaze to Niall. I smirked at the way Niall stared at us with wide eyes before he spoke.

"You mean....?" He asked us, confused. He bit his lip in concentration before Liam said, "Sarah, mate." Louis said a loud 'duh' and rolled his eyes, which made Niall glare at him before he continued.