Chapter 7.

I watched in awe as Harry jogged to my door, dressed in a white shirt and black skinny jeans. I didn't suspect Harry to dress fancy. I guess skinny jeans and a couple of shirts was all he had in his closet.

I saw his eyes bulge as he eyed be up and down once he reached my door. My self consciousness kicked in for a second before Harry spoke up.

He smirked before leaning into me, the smell of mint once again in the air as he leaned to whisper in my ear.

"You look beautiful." He softly spoke, and my lips curled up at the compliment. I always had a confidence boost when Harry called me beautiful, and that was because no other guy has complimented me. I've never had a boyfriend, that's probably why.

"Thanks." I mumbled, and he smirked at me in return.

"It's nothing." He replied, which made the butterflies in my stomach flutter. He turned to start walking to what must have been his car and we walked to it together. Range Rovers are extremely expensive cars, so I have no idea how he could even get one. It would even be expensive to rent one.

"Is this your car?" I gasped, running my hand across the shiny black hood. The sunlight reflected off of the car and almost made it shimmer. I would die for a van like this one.

I heard Harry chuckle. "Yes, it is. You wouldn't believe how I got it." He exclaimed excitedly, looking at his car proudly. I smiled at his love for his car. I didn't even have a car, my mom couldn't afford to buy me one, not as a single mother. I told her I didn't mind, but deep down I did wish I had a shiny car to drive down the city streets in.

"I won the lottery. The prize was a brand new Range Rover that time instead of money." He grinned at me, and I gaped at him.

"You can't be serious! You won the lottery? You're so lucky! When did you win this?" I stared in awe at the large van. He patted the hood of his ride.

"I won it at the beginning of last summer actually. Right when I got my drivers license. Talk about good luck, yeah?" He smiled down at his van and I found myself staring at Harry instead of his lottery prize. He looked like the happiest man alive with his van.

"I can't wait to ride in this!" I happily said, jumping up and down in excitement. Harry rolled my eyes at me.

"It's better than you expect. Prepare to feel luxury." He smirked at me, clicking the button on his key remote that unlocked his doors. I practically threw the door off its hinges as I yanked it open and hopped inside on the leather seat. I immediately sank back in the seat, the leather being comfier than I expected it to be. There was a GPS hooked to the inside of the car, a cup holder on one side and an arm rest on the other. It really was luxury, as Harry had said.

Harry opened the door and climbed in to see me, eyes closed and sighing in content. He snorted at me.

"I'm guessing you like it?" He asked, only to have me nod my head quickly. I loved it. It only made me want to have a car to myself more. If I would get a car, I'd get this one.

Harry put the key in the ignition. "Just wait until you see when the car is actually on, love." He said in an amused tone. He turned on the car swiftly and it rumbled to life, the buttons all lighting up and a voice saying, "Welcome to On Star."

I gasped at him. "You have On Star?" On star was a button in some cars that if was pressed, a person would speak to you through the car and help you with directions. It was like your own alive GPS. I've seen it before in my cousin's Mustang, and immediately loved it.

"Yea, it's pretty neat." Harry said, obviously enjoying all the attention he was getting from me because of his car. "Wait until you see this, though!" He smirked at me.