Chapter 6.

{You guys are amazing. Enjoy. Love you, ~Taylor }

The lace on my shirt fluttered as I flew high in the air. The swing in front if my house could swing higher than anything in the works, therefore almost every day after school I would set my book bag on the grassy ground and jump on my tree swing. The wooden swing was attached to a tree branch that was higher than the very top of the roof on my house. Call my childish, but I love swings. You can swing high into the air, the cool air hitting your face while you swing up and up, and relax. You can forget about your worries and just pretend your flying, high into the air, away from everything. Sometimes, I wish I could fly away, but then I remember my four amazing friends that mean the world to me, and...maybe Harry too.

I felt like I could joke around and not have to worry when I was with him. Sure, you might think I'm rushing things, but I've known Harry for 3, starting 4, years now. I grew up seeing him every day almost. Sure, we only talked one or two times in ninth and tenth grade, but still. We grew up around each other, even if we didn't talk to each other a billion times a day. In eleventh grade on the first day, the day that Harry and I had a little..conversation, I realized I had liked him. I've always been nervous around him, because he seems so much experienced with things, when I'm just a rookie at most things. He made me jealous of him sometimes, with the fact that he could get any girl he wants, and could easily be a cool guy.

Me? I'm not even that popular at all. I read romance novels and daydream about them being real and happening to me. I'm just a daydreamer at heart.

A slight breeze picked up ass I swung high into the August air. Harry could be confusing. But he was addicting. Like a drug, he was toxic.

Toxically sweet. That's how you would describe his presence.

I swung high into the air and jumped off, feeling the rush of adrenaline flow through my body, leaving me tingling as I flew through the air. I landed on the ground with a thud, picking up my book bag and heading inside my decent-sized house. I said hey to my mom who was in the living room watching TV. As usual. I didn't mind it really.

"How was school?" She asked, keeping eye-contact with her soap opera that was playing on the flat screen television.

"Interesting." I picked a word to describe today. With Harry, everything became interesting. Never boring. She nodded, not letting me go upstairs to my bedroom before asking me if I had any homework. We didn't usually have any the first week, she should know that by now. After explaining her that for the millionth time, I headed upstairs to my bedroom. That was my usual routine when I got home from school, I'd say hey to my mom then head to my room to play on my phone.

Once I got to my room, I sat down on my day bed lined with pillows and pulled out my phone.

I was shocked to see that I had gotten a text from Harry when I was swinging outside. I must have been daydreaming a little when the phone vibrated in my pocket.

I opened the message, wondering what in the world Harry would possibly send me while I'm home.

New message from Harry :P

Are you busy?x

I didn't have any plans for the afternoon as usual, since Sarah isn't allowed to come over on school days and Hannah and Adison have High School Sports after school each day. My afternoons were usually spent on my phone, writing in my romance book I'm currently making, or reading a romance novel. I was quite the boring person.

To Harry :P

No. Why?

I could've added on to the text about how much of a lazy and boring person I was and how it was stupid to ask me if I was doing anything because the answer would always be no, but I didn't want to tell Harry how much of a lowlife I was.