Chapter 10.

{I'd love to hear you guys, commenting would mean the world to me.! I love all of my beautiful readers. ~Taylor}

"Louis is getting beat up. I need your help, Harry." Niall shouted at us, tugging at his blonde hair with his hands. Harry's eyes went wide, then he stood up straight. He looked furious, which very much frightened me. Angered Harry looked ready to murder at all times.

"Take me to him." Harry quickly spoke. Niall nodded and started jogging down the hall, leading us to Louis. I ran, following behind Harry as I prepared for the worst.

Niall led us out the back door, which led to a porch. It was wooden with a bench on it. The rest was a blur as I ran to the circle of people surrounding someone I couldn't see.

Louis and someone.

"HEY." Harry shouted over all the commotion before pushing his way through the crowd, leaving an open area for me to see whoever was inside the crowd of people. To my horror Louis lay on the dirt floor as a man with black hair straddled him, throwing punches to his jaw forcefully. Louis was limp on the ground, not even daring to fight back. He looked weak, ready to surrender under the man, whose face still wasn't visible in my view.

Harry then blocked my vision as I watched his muscular arms yank the man off of the smaller boy's body. It reminded me of Liam as he was also yanked up by Harry. What an eventful night this has turn out to have been.

The man struggled in Harry's grip, who held his arms behind his back. Harry stayed calm throughout the entire thing, and I found myself wondering if I would ever be able to stay calm like him in a fast-paced situation like this. The man's face was now visible to me now. He had blood smeared on his cheeks, dirt mixed in, coating his tan face. His eyes were a dark green and full of anger. He looked like a demon, and that's what caused my breathing to pick up in my throat. I had to look away, my chest rising and falling frantically. I couldn't help but look back once more, only to find that his eyes were staring directly into mine, and that is why, for the first time that night, I let out a high pitched scream.

It went unnoticed, having too many people in one area to even care about me. I saw Niall a few feet away from me and rushed over to him, not wanting to look back any longer. His frantic blue eyes met mine and he immediately noticed the tears rushing down my face. He stepped closer to me and wrapped his arms around my smaller shoulders, me giving in completely and hiding my face in his neck as he held me tightly. Even though we were almost strangers, his hug was what I needed at that moment, or else I would surely pass out. I nuzzled my head into his neck when I heard yells coming from Harry's mouth. I silently sobbed into Niall's warm chest and he whispered soothing words into my ear, still holding me tightly. I found his presence comforting and soon my breathing had returned to normal, the tears stopping their flow down my face. I was sure I had mascara running down my cheeks, but I didn't care. I started to worry when it became silent around us, but then I felt my arms being pulled out of Niall's grip. I almost screamed when I realized that now Harry was looking me into my eyes, his hands both on my shoulders. I melted into him when I felt him step closer to me and wrap his strong arms around my back. He rested his chin on top of my head as I fisted his black shirt tightly with both hands. I shook my head into his chest, not wanting to think about the way that man had looked at me. It was the curve of his lips that had made him look demonic. The way his eyes glowed in the reflection of the moon combined with his sly evil smile made him the most horrific sight I had ever laid eyes on in a while.

He planted a soft kiss to the top of my head while whispering words of comfort in my ear as Niall did. Only his were the most affecting.

"Don't worry, baby. It's alright. I got you. I'll keep you safe." He whispered softly in my ear before squeezing me in his grip, causing me to sigh contently into his chest. I believed him. I felt safe.