Chapter 20.

Chapter 20.

Enjoy and vote! Don't forget to send feedback also bc ily all and your opinions will help me write this book better. Much loveee. ~Taylor

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song for this chapter ~

Wake me up - Ed Sheeran

It happened again.

Only this time, it was in dream form.

This time, Lucas had me tied down to a chair. He stood In front of it with a gun pressed to my cold forehead. I screamed and screamed Harry's name, but he never came. We were in an all black room, but I couldn't look around me. All I could do was stare into Lucas's brown eyes that actually seemed cheerful at the thought of killing me.

Lucas suddenly moved to the side and I noticed something behind him. A body that was slumped on the floor came into view. At first I really couldn't tell who it was, if it was a boy or a girl. But then my vision heightened. I screamed in agony as I saw who was there.

"Looks like your Harry isn't here to save you this time." Lucas chuckled, and I looked over at the boy laying behind him.

Curls framed his delicate features, and thick eyelashes covered his closed eyes. Blood poured out of Harry's mouth slowly, and I cried his name over and over, trying to wake him up. The sight of red liquid thickly oozing out if his mouth made me want to stab myself so I wouldn't have to see him like this.

I didn't even get to tell him I loved him, I thought.

"He's not going to wake up. And you're not going to either." He said, pushing the cold metal of the gun harder against my forehead and pulled the trigger, silencing my screams. I heard the clang of the bullet and felt the side of my skin break open, flashes of hot red blood flying everywhere before everything went dark and I knew I was gone.

~~~~~~~~

I awoke to the blackness of the night. My mind started to adjust to my surroundings; the fluffiness of the bed underneath me, the line of light coming from the partially open curtains that covered the window. The slight click of the AC turning on was the only sound I heard besides my ragged breathing.

I reached out for my phone on my bedside table to turn on its flashlight. When I found it, the room was soon illuminated by the bright light of the flash on my phone.

I sighed in relief that there was no scratching on the window this time. The room was empty and dark, just how it was before i had fallen asleep, cuddled up to Harry's shirt surrounding me.

I wiped the night sweats off my forehead and waved my flashlight around the room, checking for anything out of order just for my sanity.

Once I was sure the room was absolutely empty, I leaned back in my bed, trying to calm myself down. My heart had been beating so fast when I had woken up that I had wondered if it was unhealthy for it to be beating that fast. I placed a cool hand against my slick forehead, sighing and letting my eyes slipped shut.

My mind replayed the images of my dream, and I slowly started to get anxious in the dark room, the flash of my phone still illuminating it. I reached over to turn the lamp on that sat next to my bedside table, lighting up the room even more. I sat in silence, my mind going over the dream until it stopped on the worst part.

I actually got chills as I re-imagined the thick blood falling from Harry's mouth as if he'd been shot inside his mouth. My eyes widened for a second at the thought.

My body became awake at my silly nervousness and I suddenly came to the conclusion that I couldn't go back to sleep before checking on Harry to make sure that he was okay.