Chapter 16.

Songs for this chapter:

Disconnected - 5 Seconds of Summer

More than This - One Direction

Thanks for 300 reads guys , that's a lotta sausages (readers)

~Taylor

HARRY'S P.O.V.

I felt like my insides were

shattering.

But that was quickly replaced by anger. Searing, hot anger.

My jaw was slack and I soon realized it and closed my mouth. I almost wanted to laugh at the stupidity of this person. He must be a right idiot. How he could think he could actually kill Clara? It amuses me. He wouldn't really hurt her.

But she said he abused her. My mind changed from angry to less angry and more nervous. Was this man a killer?

"I..." I stuttered, trying to find the correct words to say. I really was at a loss for words.

My fists clenched at my sides.

"I'm going to kill him." I said, my voice harsh and loud. I honestly didn't care. He had no right to say that to her. How could she deserve to be killed?

She could never deserve such a thing.

"Harry.." She sighed, looking at me with nervous eyes.

"There's so much I need to tell you. I don't have enough time, and my teacher is probably suspicious by now, considering this has been way longer than your usual trip to the office." Clara looked stressed. "Can...can you come over later today to mine?"

My stomach did a flip.

"Sure. Yeah." I managed to say, my mind still scrambling.

We sure are going to have a lot to talk about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLARA'S P.O.V.

"So, tell me everything." He said, resting his hands in his lap as he sat on my bed, me sitting upright in my chair. I had convinced my mom to let Harry come over, her giving me a speech about "how to act around boys", a speech that was quite embarrassing. After I had convinced her I called Harry and asked him to come over, and he arrived ten minutes later. It was weird, considering he lived 25 minutes away from me.

I didn't want to say the words that involved Lucas, but I knew Harry deserved to know. So I took a deep breath and told him our story.

"I met Lucas when I was in eleventh grade. We instantly clicked. He was in Honors classes in high school and was a jocky nerd type. I was the same as him, nerdy and just a little bit too outgoing." I shuddered at my younger self.

"He asked me out a month after we met, and-"

"Wait," Harry stopped me. "A month?" He said the words like they were venom on his tongue. I nodded with my eyebrows raised.

"What?" I asked.

"It took me three weeks to get you." He smirked and I blushed, looking down at my lap and ignoring his comment.

"We started dating then, and we dated the entire year of eleventh grade. It was then the last mine weeks of eleventh grade." My tone changed, preparing myself to tell the dark part of our relationship.

"Lucas was a year ahead of me all this time, don't forget that. He was getting ready to graduate that year, and a couple of his future college's kids invited him to a welcoming party. It turned out to be a frat party; they lied to get him to let loose because they thought he was going to be a nerd in a sea of cool kids at the party. This was exactly what happened. Some of the seniors dared him to try shots, and that's exactly what he did. He came over to my house that night drunk. My mom was out shopping, so I was home alone. He was so drunk, he started yelling at me when I wouldn't-" my voice cracked, and I cleared my throat.