marquise(trigga)

I took a shower in shawty guest bathroom yea shawty live in a decent complex I met her at a strip club yea so y'all know shawty for everybody definetly not wifey  material  and she one of the best and baddest stripper so you know I hadda put her on my team like always to get privacy I finished showering wrapped a towel round my body found my true religion jogging suit in the dresser put that bitch on then made my way to say my deuces and thanks for the good fuck.I peeked my head in her spacious room and saw her Finna fall asleep and I smiled cause that's what this good dick do put bitches right to sleep. Boy what you smiling for.nah ain't shit shawty but I'm about to bounce I'm Holla at you I turned to walk away but she said wait ain't you forgetting something I look her in the face and said nah I don't recall she said trigga you gon be 24 tommorow nigga its your birthday ain't you gon invite me.I'm thinking in my head like nooo bitch ion think so.but then just to keep shit cool and stuff I said yea to the bitch its my birthday its gon be litt as fuck.its gone be a motherfucking celebration. Yea yea shawty you invited.she said foreal I said yea foreal get ya lil friends come out and show a real nigga some love.she squealed so loud and jumped up and started talking to herself saying what she was gon wear and shit like that it was time for me to go a nigga celebration was tommorow ight deuces I'm out she said yea yea bye. I got in my car to hit up the mall.