marquise (trigga)

she pushed me to the limits wishing I was dead but i am going to aplogize because its my fault.and then I hear a knock at the door.who is that aliyah ask,umm Ion know boo answer it I yelled from upstairs and then I heard aliyah say ohhh bitch you got some nerves and I quickly ran downstairs And there was Diamond looking stressed out with bags under her eyes and sweats and a white T-shirt and some Nike slides and her hair was in a ponytail she looked at aliyah and said I'm sorry for what happened yesterday is marquise here she said and then aliyah said bitch don't be addressing my man like you know him and no he ain't here he don't wanna see your begging jealous hoe ass.I can  hear behind the kitchen wall diamond say escuse me I'm trying to be polite but Im not going to be called any more names. and then aliyah was ready say something but I stopped her and me and diamond made eye contact and  I whispered In aliyah ear and said I'll handle her later with a special order of me if she give her man some privacy and she left to go check on her moms like she was supposed to been doing  and as she was walking out she look diamond up and down and  after she left I invited diamond in and instantly felt bad and she saw me staring we were sitting on opposite couches across from Each other and she felt her neck and took a deep breath and said look I didint mean what I said I was just mad angry pissed off at you for just leaving me like that and I'm sorry I don't regret saving your life I don't be cause it was just in my blood if it was anyone else I would've done the same thing and with that being said I truly wish you the best I want that for you.and I looked at her and said apology accepted and I wish you the best to dime I do and she laughed and then suddenly I had flashbacks of our time spent together and I just realized I just couldn't lose diamond every since day one it was her who made my heart fluttere her who I wanted and needed it was diamond who saved me who protected me her and it took this to realize I love her and I can't lose her and then she gets up looks at me and says see you around handsome and laughs and I laugh with her and say see you around sexy and she smiles and starts walking to the door and I don't want to break anyone heart but diamond is what I always needed so I close the door shut before she can open it all the way and she turns around and I start kissing her and she kisses me back and then I can't take it anymore I want her I need her so I get her up against the wall  and kissed her on her neck and start sucking on it and she can't catch her breath and she looks at me and says we....can't...marquise...ummm and she start moaning and I look at her and kiss her and say we can and pick her up and carry her to the bedroom and throw her on the bed and  its her first time and I don't want to hurt her so I take my time with her and start kissing her and kiss her down her stomach and to her navel and slide her sweats of and then her underwear and see her freshly shaved cat and start devouring her shit I start licking up and down her pussy and start sucking the clit  and she start moaning and shit.ummmm  yesss marquise it feels so good please baby keep going and at this point her saying my name got me ready bust and I can't bust before I even get in the pussy so I unbuckle my pants slide them off along with the underwear and release my 10 inch dick yea I'm working with a monster and then I look at her and say scoot up and she looks at me rubbing my dick up and down and I laugh and say I'm not gon hurt you dime just scoot up and she does and I walk over to her and her eyes gets big and I tell her to relax and I start kissing her gently and softly and then before she even notices I'm In her sweet slippery spot and she gasps and I look at her and kiss her slow and them I start pumping in and out of her and she moaning oh oh oh and then I start going faster and faster and she start screaming and I start going harder deep in her guts.ohhh my god yessss yesss yes right there oh god yes marquise and then I start slowing down and then I go faster and then she tells me shes ready to cum and I say well then cum baby cum and then her body start to  shake from her Cumming and not long after i cum and them I lay down besides her and say you know you mines now right ain't no discussion about it.and she looks at me and says really because I recall you having a girl and I look at her and say what girl that's handled tommorow and then I pull her body close to me and she looks up and then I hear her say and marquise don't think you are slick next time you wearing  condom and then I grin to myself and with that we dosed off to sleep life couldn't be more better than it is now.