marquise(trigga)

Ight pops so you gon call and let me know when you touch back down in the A right I said.yea son I gotchu I gotchu. We finished up our food and got up to leave and I left the tip and that's when she walked over and looked at my pops and said,awee so you was gon leave without saying goodbye with a smile on her face my pops looked at her and said sweetheart what would you know what to do with a old man like my self she then looked at him and laughed and said well you  have a nice night and thanks for the tip.I was walking out the door but I backtracked and said I'll holla  at you pop then my pops looked at me and said mhmm distraction.I looked at my pops and said nah not me and walk back to where shawty was cleaning up our table and stopped on the side of her and said so ion get no goodnight or nothing and by the way beautiful I'm the one who left the tip so you welcome and I started to walk away when she said.wow you are so damn stubborn and cocky its annoying.I look at her and point to my chest and say me I'm stubborn I'm cocky I'm annoying now I think your confused with yourself I say pointing a finger at her looking at her shaking her head waiting for her to say something smart.I am not she says.you are to I say.I am not she says. And I walk into her personal space look her in them pretty brown eyes with her back pressed against the back of the restaurant wall inside with my arm over her left shoulder and say you are to and turn and walk away and walk  outside to my car to get ready to go home and freshen up to get ready to go to goats cookout he having tonight.