Marquise (trigga)a year later

I was in a coma for 6 months but I'm awake and alive but nobody knows I'm alive but my pops lucky and goat and the mafia I know its fucked up to not let dime know but its for her safety and our twins yea I said it I guess that little fuck session in the bathroom on goat birthday knocked her ass up like I said and it couldn't have happened at a worser timing i loved diamond and my children and I've been looking out for them at a distance but that's all I can do because niggas almost took the one thing that matters to me most and that was dime and I took that bullet for her because I was willing to give my life for her and I dont regret it I can come out of hiding once I handle the shit that's going on and who been gunning for my fucking life and now that diamond got my twins I definetly got to stay on the low and away from them I know what y'all thinking I'm a fucked up individual but what would you do if you was in my shoes would you risk it all and say fuck it and risk getting your family killed or would you do everything in your power to protect them?and the only way I can protect them is by staying away because they want me not her but they would harm anything anybody to get to me and I just can't let that happen it hurts me to know I won't see my kids as they grow it hurts me to know I might come a little to late and dime can move on it hurts me to hide this secret from her it hurts me but I'm doing all for them its what I have to do.