marquise (trigga)

I step outside the car walk down the red carpet feeling like that nigga which by the way I am and as I'm walking toward the entrance hearing bitches calling my name sending remarks my way  trigga trigaaaa oh my god I love you one bitch even said she wanna have my baby I just kept walking towards the entrance.        I walk in and instantly the light shines on me. Ohhhhh shit is that trigga that nigga looking like a bag of money DJ real said. At this point all eyes are on me everybody screaming my name niggas turning up its just a wonderful feeling then I notice my niggas  walking up to me with they all white looking almost as fresh as me and dap my nigga goat and luck up.if it ain't the motherfucking birthday boy wassup my nigga luck said  I dap  them up and say you already know nigga and we start chatting it up while walking to VIP we walk into the second floor of the club which is VIP and grab a  seat and get comfortable and as soon as we get comfortable we notice the henny on the rocks and the weed and already knew this when the celebration begin i sat back and relax until I heard yo gotti law ft e-40 come on I started rapping along to that bitch this my shit ,''don't fuck no bitch that's fucking with yo dawg that's law if you come up don't forget about yo dawgs that law I'm a street nigga so it's fuck the law if you broke nigga that should be against the law.everybody was turnt in that bitch especially when he said ''trying to steal my swag that's copy right infringement you can't rock all white if your white be looking dingy the brokest bitches always tryna say they independent I'm picking real bitches over bad bitches do you feel me.everybody was fucking with gotti I looked down in the crowd and seen alot of bad bitches and new York had the finest trust me I've had my share but maybe I needa start looking for a lady shoot maybe its time for me to settle down nah who am kidding I'm still young the party was litt and still going at 11:46 almost the end of my 24th birthday I never felt better.ight ight ight  everybody its almost that time DJ real said its almost the end of triggas all white 24th birthday celebration let everybody come to the center and  sing him happy birthday I look down on everybody just for safety and it was a beautiful sight everybody coming out too celebrate yo boy.on the count of three 1 2 3 happy birthday trigga happy birthday trigga happy birthdayyyy  trigga happy birthday trigga. I went down from VIP got next to the DJ real grabbed his mike and said a couple words.aweee thank y'all thank y'all so much y'all almost made a real nigga drop a tear I thank everybody for coming out and showing love foreal y'all the real ones and I just wanna let y'all know I love all y'all thank y'all for coming out.and that was the and of my birthday I looked at my Rolex. And it read 12:00 the end of my birthday.