marquise (trigga)

We pulled up to my crib and I told luck I'll hit him up tommorow to talk to this person who saved me after I get myself situated and with that I walked outside of his car and walk into my condo.oh how i miss this house I thought I'll never see you again I said out loud talking to my house I went upstairs to get ready for a shower I go into my room open my drawers to find what imma wear to get ready for the day today and I choose my all red Nike sweat suit with my air force ones and with that out on my bed I went into my bathroom and got ready for my shower, I turned the water to steaming hot just the way I liked it and stepped in thinking about everything that happened these past couple of days. I finish showering and them step out the tub and brushed my teeth and washed my face and then step out my bathroom into my room on my plush white carpet and went towards my bed and put on my outfit to get ready to go get my hair braided and my goatee trimmed and washed.I finish getting dressed and go to garage thankful that I ain't ride my camaro to my party or it would been fucked up I hop into  baby and drive to cuts to get my shit right.I pull up hop out and make a entrance with all eyes on me because everybody know what happened to me I walk up to the owner trey and dap him up.ayee wassup my man how you living how you been you know everybody heard about what went down trigga trey said ,I look at him and said yea bra you know these niggas can't kill me but I just came here to get my shit right ya know,yea I feel you I feel you well its Good to know you aight let me hook that up for you and its on the house, awee fr man that's wassup I walk to the back where trey hooked me up I look in the mirror and looked  like a bag of money I looked good. like that fucking nigga I then said thanks to my man dapped him up and thanked him and when I walked back out all the bitches eyes were on me I casually scrolled right pass they ass and made my way home.