diamond

Today is my graduation and I'm so happy and nervous and me and meka are graduating we are out getting our nails hair and feet done I'm so excited meka,gurl me to and then goats throwing us a after party gurl yass we litt.and then i start laughing at her crazy ass and then we get up out our chairs and we look great and then meka moms miss Trish pulls up and we went on our way to the school to change into our caps and gown and just as quickly as our graduation started it was finished I was valedictorian so I was getting plenty of congratulations and stuff and I was trying not to cry to mess up my makeup but fuck it I'm a high school valedictorian graduate I'm so proud of my self I then find meka and her momma Trish and my momma and we take pictures and stuff and I snap it up with my friends and then I go and hug them and then I kiss my momma goodbye and thank her for supporting me and then she goes home and I ride with meka and her momma because we have a party to get to.me and meka get out and meka mom rolls down her window to congratulate us again and then pulls off because she has to go back to work.so then me and meka walk into the house and head to her bedroom to get ready.omg girl I screamed to meka while she was taking a shower bitchh we made it.she then cuts off the shower and comes In the room with a towel on and says right bitch I'm so proud of us and starts twerking on me and we bust out laughing bitch get yo gay wet slippery ass of me I say laughing and then Meka says bitch only for you and winks and I laugh so hard and say bitch I cannot stand you and I go into the bathroom still weak and take care of my hygiene and then I walk back outside into the room and my bitch look good as fuck she got on a pink romper and the pink rhianna puma slides on with her hair still In big bouncy curls.oweee bitch okay hunty I said.and she start laughing and then I get dressed and I put on this strapless green sun dress and my black puma slides and I just got my toes done dark green looks like the color of my dress so I look extra good.i put on my big hoop earings and grab my purse and then a horn honks and its goat picking us up.you ready bitch meka says.yea Im Ready bitch let's go we walk out the house meka locks up and we were on our way.