diamond

I walk into the mall and the first thing I did was walk to the food court cause I knew that was were meka would be and as soon as I turn the corner there she is sitting there sipping on a ice water with a straw being bougie as hell.y'all my bitch was cute she was half white half black with big green eyes and with a big smile and today my bitch was extra cute she had on a strapless white sundress and her gladiator sandals with her hair in spiral curls she resembled that girl who played faith evans in the movie notorious. okay bitch I see you looking all cute and shit I said as as i walked up to her and sat down across from her.me bitch no you look sexy she said I look at her and said I know right don't I  though and we started laughing and then meka said bitch catch me up on your life what's new what's old and I was to until I saw the very person I was not planning on seeing so I just frozed looking at him and he ain't notice me yet and then we made eye contact and i Immediately looked away shit he caught me looking and then right aftet he leaves the bathroom area i see a gurl follow not long after but thinks nothing of it meka turns around to see what caught my attention and then she notices its trigga and she waves him over there and I look at her and say no no meka stop him from coming over here but its to late here he comes.I just sit back and start scrolling down my timeline doing anything not to look at him and then I smell him coming to the table he smells as if he just been with a bitch and my stomach drops and my feelings are hurt for whatever reason I don't know but I'm telling my self in my head fuck him diamomd and then I start texting one of my hoes.wassup meka he says.nothing wassup with you how you been and shit.nothing chillan chillan and then I start laughing cause what this nigga just text me was funny talking about some when I'mma let him squeeze my lemon um nigga never. And then I notice the silence and look up and notice meka and trigga staring at me and then meka says umm bitch what the fuck is so funny and I look at her and say nothing nothing and then I look at trigga and notice how fine he look In his blue Nike sweat suit and he catch me staring and he says what the fuck you staring at me for and shit he ask me with a mean mug i dont know what the fuck his issue is and I look away and then meka look at me and then him and then says umm am I missing something dime and I say nope nothing at all.and then she looks at trigga and ask the same thing and he says nope not a damn thing and then says I'll holla  at you meka and tell that nigga goat get at me asap and meka says okay i gotchu fam and with that he was gone without even looking at me and I want to cry but I don't and I won't fuck him. And then meka says soo I want the truth and nothing but the truth or forever hold your peace.and I start laughing cause her ass was a fool and then I tell her everything up to the moments I met him to the moment in my bedroom 3 days ago and how he just left me there looking dumb and meka face is priceless and then she says omg bitchhh you been keeping that from me so you and trigga I can't believe it.and I said well don't believe cause there is no me and trigga.ohhh yes it is meka says did you see the way y'all was looking at each other.nope fuck him and with that me and meka enjoyed our time together and I even bought a few pieces and with that we said our see you laters.