marquise(trigga)

I left to go take a leak when I saw diamond and her friend come in the backyard but now I'm done taking a leak so I walked back out to the party and was gon finish conversating with my nigga goat and look over to the barbecue and seen goat hugged up with light skin shawty and seen diamond and all them laughing and shit so I walked over there to see what was so damn funny and goat Said damn nigga you went to take a shit or something and then I said nah nigga not even and we all laughed and then goat introduced me to his shawty who's name I now know as shameka and diamond as her best friend we all stood around each other laughing but I couldn't stop looking at diamond she looked so fucking gorgeous with her hair in curls and a little ass black and white romper exposing her sexy ass legs and juicy ass thighs  with the tattoo of a gun decorated with flowers in blue and pink ink on her left thigh she looked so fucking sexy I wanted her and I wanted now but I know she to young I look at once more while she laughing that sexy ass laugh and we lock eyes but I quickly look away cause if I.woulda looked at her once more I woulda had her sexy ass bended over the bathroom sink so I  decided I was going to keep my eyes to myself for now on.