diamond

I felt trigga fine ass looking at me at first I thought I was delusional but I soon found out I wasint when it was me who turned to look at him and we made eye contact and he quickly turned his head but to late gotchu.I then felt nervous again so I escused myself to go to the bathroom to regain my nerves because as of now they were out of control.ummm I'm going to go to the bathroom ill be back and as I was saying this I was a nervous wreck I then walk away and quickly ran upstairs into the bathroom and locked myself in and I sat on the toilet lid and breathe in and breathe out what is he doing to me no boy has ever made me feel unsure of myself im attracted to him I like the way he moves smells talks laugh all of it I like this man I like being in his presence and I now know why and its because I'm attracted to him at this point I never thought I would have time to like somebody. This feeling i have I know for a fact it's mutual I know he feels the same way well at least I think he does at this point I'm still panicking trying to give myself the courage to go back out there.okay dime you can do this he dosint intimidate you he's handsome,sexy,goofy,rude,atrogant,thuggish.no not your type at all you can do it you can go out there and ignore him and forget how sexy he is I say looking in the mirror trying to convince myself he's not what I want but then I think to.myself but maybe he is what I need and thats when I lose my nerves again I'm spiralling out of  control then I hear a knock on the door and I know it's meka coming to check on Me so.I get up to answer the door but to my surprise it's the total opposite.