diamond

As I sit in my bedroom with marquise jersey against my body I think about the day they told me he was dead I just couldint believe it I'm saddened to know the only man I ever loved has passed but what hurts me the most is my twins my two sons jaquise  and marquise Jr will never get to know their father will never get to know what an amazing man he was and as i sat and reminisced and cried because I missed him I missed us I miss   how stubborn he was I miss how silly he was I miss his smell I miss his kisses his hugs the way he walked the way he talked the way he touched me and caressed me and made love to me and only me I miss his face and his cocky ass smile I missed him and can never have the simplest things of him back I could never but I do have two beautiful sons that look just like him and that is what I have to live for I'm 18 now and I go to college part time and take care of my kids I'm a damn good mother and I think about  marquise all the time and how we was pose to run it up together and I don't think I could ever love anybody as much as I love marquise but I have to try I get up and walk to the patio and look at the sky and whisper I love and miss you marquise and I hate you for leaving me like this but I love and miss you I really do and I look down below me because I heard a noise  but nope I think nothing of it and I go check on my twins in their cribs and I see marquise holding mj and jaquise and I know Im dreaming but I'm not its really him.......TO BE CONTINUED.......