diamond

I was in my room on my bed trying to figure out what was it that made him leave like that the other night was it something wrong with me and then I got up and looked in the mirror and couldn't find a damn thing I was smart beautiful and sexy so fuck him life goes on atleast that's what I wanted to believe but marquise brooks aka trigga had me feeling a way I've never felt before and I just didn't know how to feel.I was falling for that man but ill never admit it,i then start to handle my hygiene and get ready to start my day I was going out to the mall to treat myself I got a 450 dollar paycheck plus tips so I was good to go so I took a shower got out and decided to wear my white shorts and my yellow v neck body suit and my black gladiator sandals since it was a hot October day today in the Bronx and then I grabbed my white oversized bag with the white and yellow and black pouf balls on it and went to my mirror and decided to wear my hair curly so i curled it and with that I picked my purse up and headed to the train station and got all kinds of whistle and honks but I kept walking and I knew I looked good but none of them was getting any attention from me and then I texed meka while waiting for the train because I haven't heard from that heifer in days.and she text back talking about some hey bestfriend and I text her back and say hey my ass hoe where the hell you been and what you been up to.and she texts me back and say awee I'm sorry bestfriend I'll do better promise its just that goat ass been fucking my ass to sleep I just can't get a break best.y'all when I tell y'all I started dying laughing I started dying laughing.gurl omg tmi bitch you is a fool I fucking miss you bestfriend I said and then she said I miss you to hoe matter fact what you doing right now.and then I said gurl shit Ima bout to head over to the mall and buy some clothes  and get my nails and toes done and then she ask what mall and I said the outlet at Bergen's town center and she texted me back and said okay chica and with that I was on my way fuck marquise.