diamond

He was so close to me I can smell the spearmint on his breath I can smell him I can feel his breath I wanted him to kiss me right then and there I wanted him so bad as Im standing in the back of the restaurant thinking about him meka come around the corner and says so chica  I wanna go somewhere tonight no ifs and or butts about it meka says.what do you mean meka I'm not going anywhere I'm tired  say.dime your coming please for me I have somebody I want you to meet.I look at her and say who.she says I'm not telling but i want you to meet the person please for me bestie I know I was acting weird earlier but it had its reasons and I realized that I did sound stupid as fuck and I apologize for it at this point I'm tired but I never have fun so why not I look at her and say fine meka fine.and you did sound dumb I was starting to worry about you.whatever meka says jumping up and down and then she hugs me around my neck.I hug her back and say what time we leaving she looks at the time and it reads 5:00 we gotta be there by 7:00 that's when it starts so let's hurry up and close we finish cleaning and we are closing up and I look to meka and say meka where we going bitch.she look at me and say it's a surprise. I look at her and say mhmm I bet it is heifer and we walk to the train station to go home freshen up to get ready to go wherever and meet at my house and I I suddenly remember the last time I was here and I wanted to cry I wanted to talk to someome i wanted to tell meka but I just couldn't.what's wrong meka ask me I guess noticing the look on my face.i look at her and say nothing nothing girl I'm fine.meka look at me and says you sure I look at her and say yea and our train pulls up.