marquise(trigga)

I got dressed up for my bro cookout at his house because its a beautiful October day and the sun is out so I  went out to show him some love and you already know I look good with my hair in a bun my jean polo button down shirt with my gold chains on my neck and my dark beige cargo pants and my all white air force ones yea I was looking good as always I walk into my nigga house and open the screen door to the backyard and walked into the back and its booming back here I go up to my nigga luck and dap him up.ayo wats popping nigga I said.he look to me and say shit I can't call it just chilling just chilling.I look at him and say word,word that's wassup and ask where that nigga goat At.over there on the barbeque fucking shit up luck said I laugh at his ass and go over there by goat.wassup my nigga you over here looking like master chef out this bitch I said.man shut yo clown ass up yo ass always being a fool and we was dying laughing with each other then i ask so bro what the fuck is the occasion what made you wanna have everybody come out for and I know it's not cause  the fucking Sun out to nigga so don't lie whats really up I look at him and say and he look at me and says that's what really up my nigga I look at him and say what and follow his eye  and I see diamond and some bad lil light skin joint come in the back yard.