marquise (trigga)

I was sitting in the food court area of Bergens chilling and shit with a lot heavy on my fucking mind because I just figured out that the little nigga who violated dime is the same little nigga trying so hard to be on the fucking come up but little did he know my trigger finger been itching to lay a nigga out and send somebody to they fucking maker and he will be the one to make that side of me that niggas don't get to see come out yup you guessed it trigga is ready to come out and play.as I was sitting here thinking bout shit that was about to go down the little bitch niecey pooh come and sit in front me as if I fucking invited her to a fucking seat.can I help you?yes as a matter of fact you can trigga come fuck me in the bathroom stall you haven't been answering my calls but I don't care about all that I just want to be fucked I miss your big dick she said as she whispered across the table to me and I was actually ready give her what she wanted until diamond sexy ass crossed my mind and how i just left her there confused and the fact that i havint seen her since three days ago is really fucking with me but shit I wasint a lock to nobody and as much as I wanted to stay the other night and fuck the shit out her I just couldn't because eating that good ass box of hers was just to real and I was starting to fall for shawty and that is just something I couldn't do I couldn't fall off my square worrying about her when I had the key to the streets and I just can't love a girl I'm not prepared for it and my moms the one to thank for that cause of that I won't let shawty in my heart imma just keep my distance cause all she gon do is leave me like my momma did so imma just keep my distance from her and with that being said I went and fucked niecey but it wasint her I wanted it was diamond.