Chapter:2

I hung my head off my bed as my brother passed by. I was trying so hard to stick my wet finger in his ear. As he passed by once more I got him. He pulled away quickly as I laughed my head off. I was dressed similar to yesterday after our parents left. My team roping freak shirt and shorts Brody doesn't approve of.

"Your such a child." He told me. Hey who did I grow up around?" I asked him. "That guy." He said pointing to Kyson who was sitting on the couch munching on chips while watching tv. When he heard his name he looked over.

"Your lucky I haven't fell yet." I said as I pulled myself up onto the bed. "Next it will be me pantsing you." I told him. "You pull my pants down and you won't like the view." He said. "Oh so you admit to going commando and free ball it." I said.

This made Kyson chuckle. Brody moved closer. "Oh don't worry I'm not the only one that rides without underwear on." He whispered smirking. I got off the bed and pantsed him then and there before walking out. I met up with some of the girls and we hung out.

Kyson

"Dude when are you going to stop provoking her?" I asked him as he found a pair of underwear. "When she stops acting like a child." He said pulling them on. "Least I don't provoke, so I know my junk stays hidden." I said putting the chips up.

Next thing I knew my jeans were around my ankles. I laughed. "Least I wore underwear today." I told him. "Sh**." He cursed. We don't curse in front of her or our parents out loud but when it's a bunch of guys and something bad happens we'll say an occasional curse word then regret saying it.

I pulled my jeans back up and got a water bottle. He plopped down the couch. "What am I going to do about her?" He asked. "Let her be a child while she's still a teenager and once she's eighteen she'll grow up and realize how childish she acts." I said. He's two and a half years older than me and she's six months younger than me.

He wiped his hands on his jeans before laying back on the couch. "Still." "Teenagers are going to act like little kids. Especially when their the youngest." I said interrupting him. "So your saying that she will learn to grow up and be responsible." He said.

"Pretty much yes. She already makes sure you have clean clothes, especially underwear, and makes sure the horses are fed, have fresh water, and fresh bedding." I said taking a seat next to him. I may be his rival in the ring but I'm his best buddy outside the ring.

A few minutes later Dallas came in and slammed the door shut sliding down it. We both jumped up wondering what happened.

Dallas

I sat there laughing at a joke Kaylee said. Carol turned to look up. "Uh oh. Here comes the jerk of the year." She said. We all turned to look at who she meant. Oh this guy is one that Brody wants to beat up.

I was the first to get up from my seat. He caught me quick holding me against the trailer. "Maybe you should have stayed seated." He said before trying to kiss me. I dug my heel into the foot of his boot before kneeing him in a certain place. If he wants to play jerk of the year I can play witch of the year.

I stormed away before running. I hadn't realized I had slammed the door closed until I saw Brody and Kyson standing with curious looks on their faces. I was now on the floor my heels dug into the floor like I was holding the door closed.

"Dallas." I lowered my head to my knees to hide my tears. I felt his hands move my head allowing him to look at my neck, face, and head. "What happened?" He asked quietly. I could see Kyson moving closer slowly. "Dallas. What happened?" He asked. "Darren saw us all over at Misty's and decided to come over. I got up to leave. He." I stopped there.

"Dallas what did he do to you?" Brody asked. "He tried to kiss me after holding me against a trailer." I said. I was picked up. "Stay here with her. I've warned him plenty to stay away from her and them." Brody said before going out.

Kyson pulled me close to him. I sniffled a little. His thumb wiped the tears away. I rested my head on his shoulder. He grabbed a blanket from behind him and put it around me. "You don't need to get worked up over him. He's the biggest jerk here. You don't need to worry about him." He said keeping an arm around me.