Chapter:13

"Dallas. We're in Stephenville." I opened my eyes when Ky kissed my cheek. The season is almost over. NFR is the only rodeo we have left until March. "Come here sweetheart." He said unbuckling me. He then picked me up before setting me on the ground. I had my arms around his waist and head on his chest.

"Let's go inside." He said leading me to the house. He opened the door before leading me in. "A few ranch hands are already taking care of the horses. Brody's already on the couch." He said quietly. Once at the stairs he picked me up carrying me to his room. Once there he set me on the bed and covered me up. He kissed my temple just before I fell asleep.

Kyson

My parents had left the door unlocked for us to get in. After I put her in my bed I grabbed some clothes and got a shower in the bathroom between mine and Jade's room. Once I was clean I poked my head into my older sister's room seeing the bed empty. Good she's back at college. I left the bathroom doors open so I could see into my room. I got under the covers of my sister's bed my foot feeling something.

Oh she better not of. I got up and closed the door before turning the light on and pulling the covers back. There at the foot of the bed was something I never wanted to find in her bed. I grabbed a tissue and put it in a ziplock bag before taking a picture of it and sending it to her. With the caption of 'look what I found! Your busted.'

A few minutes later she had called. "You tell mom and dad, so help me I will make sure you won't have children." She yelled obviously mad. A male snickered in the background. "Oh wait I interrupted something didn't I?" I said. "Kyson Travis!" She yelled. "Hey could you get off the phone so we can get back to what we were doing?" The guy asked. "No it's your fault that was in my bed. I should have known better than to let you in that night." Jade said before hanging up.

She then texted me. 'Don't tell them. I'll confront them over fall break or a weekend I'm free.' I set my phone on the night stand before checking the rest of the bed. After I was satisfied that was the only one found I got into bed and went to sleep. Why my sister decided to lose her virginity before getting married I have no clue.

Dallas

I tossed and turned before grabbing a pillow that smelled just like him. I pulled it flush against me and took a deep breath. Next thing I knew I felt the bed dip and an arm pull me. A hard chest came in contact with my back. I rolled over, my head laying on the chest now. "Couldn't sleep?" I asked. "Not when I found out what my sister did when my parents were home or not." He said pulling me closer.

"Do I want to know?" I asked. "Nope." He said as he pulled one of my legs over his. I put my left hand on his shoulder as his left arm wrapped around my waist. His right hand clasped his left. He kissed the top of my head. Brody is going to have a full on conniption come morning.

"Ok I know I was told one was going to be staying in a different room last night." I opened my eyes to see a muscular arm. My head on a chest. "Dallas I know your awake." Crap. Yates you have some explaining to do. I squeezed the nerve on his shoulder. "Huh what?" "Care to explain why your cuddling my sister in your room, on your bed, with her head on your chest?" Brody said.

"Oh if only you saw what was in Jade's bed." Ky said. "Yeah. Now get to explaining." Good thing I slept in my jeans and tank top, and I know Marty and Hanly are already out in the barn. Gally was probably with them. Ky put his arm up to stretch. I sat up. "Brody James. You better take off running." I told him as I stood up.

He gave me a glare. "You wouldn't." He said. "Watch me." I said glaring back. He backed up slowly. Then took off down the hall. I took off after him. As he reached the bottom of the stairs I tackled him and grabbed a nearby piggin string. I tied his hands to one of his feet. "Ooh would want to make you mad." I looked up seeing Marty walk in.

Brody tried to get out of the hold. "Bro you know dad taught me how to do a good tie. It's not going to work by you struggling." I told him. "Why?" He said. "Because you think you have to know every little detail about my life." I said before going back upstairs to get cleaned up.

Once I was done I went back down seeing Brody still tied up and Kyson coming out of the kitchen with a cup of coffee. "Ky please help me out." He complained. "Sorry. I don't wanna upset my girlfriend and become hog tied like you. I know there's excess piggin string around here." He said sitting down on the arm of the couch.