Epilogue

Two years later
I sat there waiting for my turn to run the barrels. As I waited Kyson sat on his horse next to me. Our one year old son sat on my lap. "Can't believe he was a premie like me." Kyson said. "All because I couldn't stop riding my horses." I said.

"Baby. My mom couldn't stop riding while she was pregnant with me. But the next pregnancy you are going to stop at one point because I will make sure the next one lasts all forty weeks of the pregnancy instead of thirty weeks." He whispered. A guy told me it was time. "I'll take our little man so you can go." He said setting Thomas on his lap.

I moved into position. Then ran out. As soon as I cut around the last barrel I kicked it home. After crossing the line I slowed Daniel down. Kyson let me hold our boy once again. In the past year Brody married Jade and the little girl is growing up!

Once back at the stalls Kyson helped me off and unsaddle my horse. I held our boy while Ky unsaddled. Tomorrow we're heading back to the house. "So Ky. How soon did you want another child?" I asked. "Why?" He asked. "ImissedmyperiodandIthinkImightbepregnant." I said. He looked at me curiously. Then came over to me. "Please say that again. Slowly." He said.

"I missed my period and I think I might be pregnant." I said quietly. "Dallas. Why didn't you say that the first time?" He asked. I shook my head. "Do you want me to go get some tests so we can make sure?" He asked. "Are you sure?" I asked him. "Would you rather wait for the mourning sickness to start before we do?" He asked.

"Come. I think we have a few extra from when we found out that we were going to have our boy." Just as we got to the trailer I nearly threw Thomas into Kyson's arms as I threw up near the front. My hair was pulled back from my face. "Baby. I think baby number two is on the way." He said.

I went in and locked myself in the bathroom. Then used two tests. I walked out before going to the bedroom taking Thomas to put him to bed. Once his diaper was changed and he was in his pjs I stuck him in his bed. "Dallas." Ky whispered. "Yeah." "Please come here." He said. I covered Thomas up before closing the door behind me.

"Were you wanting another child this soon?" He asked. "Kyson as long as it's with you I'm good." I said. "Then I guess we're going to have to explain why we're going to have another baby!" He said quietly. I hugged him. He sat down on the couch. "You know we're going to have to keep it a secret until we get past the miscarriage stage." I said.

"As my queen wishes." "And only for my king."