Chapter:3

I woke up on the couch when the door slammed shut. "Oh so this is what I come back to." Brody said. I then realized I had fallen asleep on Kyson after he had comforted me. He had also fallen asleep and had an arm around me holding me close.

"Dude you know this isn't what it looks like." He said jumping up to defend himself. "Oh then what is it? You snuggling up with my sister when I'm not around?" Brody asked.

I got up and in front of Kyson. "Your the one that sat me on the couch and told him to make sure I stayed there. You have no right to accuse him of trying to make a move on me because he was actually comforting me instead. You went to hunt that guy down and left me with him." I told him.

He glared at me before going into the bedroom. "I think he needs some time to cool off before tonight. Otherwise he'll be jumping at everyone's throats and trying to pick fights with them." Kyson said.

I sighed. "What time is it?" I asked him. "Two fifteen." He answered. If I know my brother he'll act better on a full stomach. I grabbed the keys and told Brody I was going to get food. I then dragged Kyson with me leaving Brody to calm down more.

"So what's the food plan?" Kyson asked as we drove out off the grounds. "Sonic happy hour." I told him as I got onto the road. "Oh one of your brother's favorites." Kyson said sarcastically. "In his mind goof is food. As long as he has food in his stomach he will be calm." I said.

I parked in one of the parking stalls and we both decided on what to get. After ordering we sat there waiting for it to come out. "So what exactly were his intentions?" Kyson asked as we waited.

"Who and what?" I asked. "Darren. What made him think you were the one to go after?" He asked. "I was the last one that he dated. He thought I wanted to have sex with him because of how close we got. You remember how close we were the first time you caught us." I said.

"Yeah. I'm still glad I walked in when I did." He said. I scoffed. "Dally. One day you'll thank me for walking in and thank the lord it wasn't Brody. Because your brother would have cut a certain part of him off and shoved it down his throat." He said just before the food came.

I paid with cash then we left.

Kyson

She had to bring that scene up. I still remember when I walked in on her under him as he had his crotch between her legs while trying to unclasp her bra. I was furious at the sight he quickly jumped up off of her his erection showing but just barely, like he was turned off by her instead of on.

After I saw her in her underwear I got one and it lasted who knows how long. First was to take care of her then hunt him down but Brody had beaten me to it because he had ran out in his underwear right into Brody. Man I'll never forget when Brody busted his lip. By the time Brody had came in she was dressed and he was willing to fight.

Darren should have been glad it was me who walked in instead of Brody. Because if it would have been a few seconds more her bra probably would have been off and he would have been working on her underwear. That would have been an instant 'I'm going to beat the living hell out of you.' That's the side of Brody nobody wants to see.

Dallas

I got out while Kyson was lost in his thoughts. As soon as I entered the trailer a cup was thrown at me. "Why him?" Brody yelled. "Who?" I asked him. "That SOB you dated last year." He yelled. "I didn't know he was like that. I didn't know anyone that had dated him before me!" I told him setting the food down.

"You could have asked me." He growled. "I could have asked any guy here, Brody." I told him. I was about to walk out when Kyson came in. I brushed past him and outside. I went straight to the horse stalls and to Daniel. I grabbed one of my brushes and started brushing him down.

"Gonna brush his coat right off him if you keep brushing him as hard as you are." Kaylee said. I set the brush down before running my hand all over his side. Daniel nickered. "So what riled you up?" She asked. "You know who. Brody pretty much went out to hunt him down after finding out that he had tried to kiss me. He told Kyson to stay there with me and placed me on the couch next to him saying "make sure she stays put" before walking out to hunt him down. Then he comes back finding Kyson and I both asleep on the couch in what appeared to be a snuggling position. That's why he's hacked off, that and wondering why I didn't ask someone about his ways." I told her as I cleaned who knows what from his hooves.

"Well sounds to me more like he trusts the traveling friend of y'all's than your ex boyfriend." She said. "Not the point." I said. "Sounds like a classic case of overly-protective-brotheridice." She said. "Now I think you're toying with me." I said smirking knowing it's true. "Might as well get ready for tonight." She said walking off. I finished brushing Daniel (calmer this time) and tacked him up before mounting and riding him to the trailer.

Once there I loosened the cinch and went in to eat before having to get ready. As I finished eating Brody came out dressed ready for tonight. I'll be barrel racing tonight.