Chapter:10

Dallas

After Ky had thrown a bottle away he told me not to worry about it so I didn't. Brody then threw a cup away and looked up at me. "What? When ya gotta go you gotta go." He said leaning on the truck.

Now I really didn't want to know. Once in the next town we found a restaurant. As I was about to open the door Kyson quickly jumped out and opened it for me. I was shocked at the action.

He offered his hand out to me. I took it letting him help me out of the truck. He then offered his arm. I took it. "Did I mention that you look beautiful today?" He asked. I leaned on his shoulder. At the door he opened it letting me enter first.

He then took my hand as Brody got us a table. It was a high table. Brody flashed his fake ID allowing him to get a beer. He asked Kyson if he wanted one. "Nah. I'll drive for the rest of the day." He said. We then ordered our food. "If you need to pee that bad next time you'll be hanging it out the window." Brody said.

"Hey I won't be the only one hanging it out. You had to use a cup. Least the bottle had a screw on lid." Ky said. Guys. Least I carry a dollar in quarters in my pocket just in case. I then excused myself to use the restroom.

As I sat down I looked seeing it was my time. Just started. I stuffed toilet paper in to get a napkin before going back. As I washed my hands two women came in. I then exited those women following me.

I got to the table resuming my seat. Then pulled my wallet out taking the bag of ibuprofen out. I took two just before a round of cramps hit. "You good?" Brody asked. I nodded. "Just a headache." I told him. He nodded just before our food came out.

I felt a hand move to my knee. It grasped it before the thumb brushed against it as if calming me. I glanced down seeing Kyson's hand on my knee. I ate listening to them talk about who was doing what and why.

When I was done I grabbed a fry from my brother's platter. He looked up at me. "You better eat or else you'll be traveling with the horses." I told him stealing another. That made Ky eat faster.

Him and Brody both at a battle to see who got to ride with the horses. I even ate two bites off Ky's plate. "Seriously?" Brody said with a full mouth. "No talking with your mouth full." I said.

Kyson was done before Brody. "Are you kidding me?" Brody said. "Hey. I'd rather ride in the truck than with the six mounts." He told Brody. "But it's your turn to pay. Kyson." Brody bit back. Immediately Kyson pulled out his billfold as the waiter came up.

The guy winked at me before leaving. A few bills were slapped onto the table with no tip. As soon as we were back in the truck I was in the passenger seat, Ky was in the drivers seat and Brody in the back. "So why didn't you put a tip down?" I asked him.

His knuckles were almost pure white. "Every time he came to the table he was staring at certain parts of you. From your face to your butt and what's between." He said. Oh so that guy thought he could get in my pants. He would have lost a ball or two if he tried.

I plugged my phone into the truck. My music automatically started playing. I played games laying on his arm the whole time. Once or twice he moved his arm to stretch it. I just put my head back where it was beforehand resuming my game.

I looked back seeing Brody now sleeping. Then looked up at Kyson. He yawned obviously tired. "Want me to drive while you take a nap?" I asked him. "I've got a better question. When we get to the rodeo grounds, would you like to go on a date with me?" He asked. I sat up to look at him. "Please repeat the question." I said.

"Will you, Dallas Magnolia Hanchey, go on a date with me?" He asked. "Is it to make up for something?" I asked. "Nope. Just you and I going out to eat without your brother." He said.