I Need a Distraction.

Party at Williams apartment​
                     Chris's pov.

Making my way through the crowd​ to get another drink, I am no where near drunk enough yet. Today my dad told me we are going on a 'family' trip to some tropical island during winter break, normally​ I'd be fine, maybe even a little exited to go, but my dad is bringing his new girlfriend and her kid, Olivia. Although my dad said I could bring someone​ with me, so I have an excuse to leave and avoid Olivia, I have no idea who could come with me. Other than my best friend William, who will be going on vacation with his girlfriend, Noora. So getting drunk is the best solution for the moment.

In the kitchen, I grab two beers and head for the dance floor, drinking one whole beer before I even there. Opening the second beer, I look around at all of the people dancing, trying to find someone that interests me or at least can distract me for a little while when my eyes land on her. Her back is facing me while she dances. She is wearing a skin tight dark red dress with cut-outs down both sides, looking her up and down I noticed she is wearing black chucks, which makes me smile. She always dances to the beat of her own drum and I find that very hot. Still whatching her dance... I'm brought out of my thoughts when someone comes up behind her and puts his hands on her hips, and they start grinding on each other. I find myself​ getting jealous, when I'm about to leave I notice he starts getting a little handsy. Pissed, I down the rest of my beer and head towards​ them.