Part 4

Eva's house morning after party
                              Eva's pov

When I finally got to my house I noticed my mom's car in the driveway, so I ducked around the side of the house to my bedroom window and climbed in. Quietly taking my clothes off and taking a shower before she wakes up. Hopefully she won't even know I left, although she's probably to drunk to care. "Yea like she has to be drunk not to care." I mumble, realizing I said it out loud. After my shower I slip into some PJ pants and go to find a shirt when I remember I still have Chris', so I put it on and lay in my bed. Five minutes after I layed down my mom comes bursting through my door drunk, and yells "Where the hell have you been? Out sleeping with some person you just ran into." I sit up to look at her and see she isn't just drunk but still drinking. With a bottle of what I would probably guess is vodka, she stumbles over to me and slaps me in the face. Knowing better, I don't show any emotion and just sit there waiting for her to leave. But before she dose she says "You little bitch you ruined my life." And with that she's gone, back to drinking. After going to the bathroom to see how bad my cheek looks, I look at my phone to see I have a text message from Noora.

Noora: Hey, how are you? I didn't see you much at the party last night.

I quickly reply.

Eva: Good, and sorry I went to get a drink then started dancing, you know how I get.😉

After a minute she texts back.

Noora: Did you get home okay?

Eva: Yea I got home about an hour or so ago, all good. How was your night did you and William have fun?

Noora: Wait, was that you I heard this morning at Will's place?

Eva: Well that answers my question. And yes it was me.

Noora: Wait, Chris slept over Will's too? Do you know anything about that??

Eva: Umm? Gtg by.

Noora: Evaaa! You know I can just ask Will to ask Chris.

I locked my phone and set it down on my bed, then went to get something to eat.

  Morning after party after Eva left.
                   Chris's pov

As I wake up, again, I look around to see where Eva is but I don't see her. Her and her stuff is gone. Getting up and heading down stairs I see William in the kitchen cooking breakfast. "What are you making Will?" I ask sitting down at the bar. Looking up at me, "Breakfast for me and Noora, do you want some?" He answers, pointing at the food. "Nah I'm good but thanks." I say. About to get up from the chair when Will says with a wink, "Did you have a good night?" Looking at him and sitting back down, "Umm, yea it was good?" "Yea it looked like it when I saw you two this morning, in bed." He says watching my reaction, he smiles. As I'm about to tell him what happened we hear and very loud laugh coming from Williams room. We both look towards it as we see Noora walking out holding her phone and laughing. When she looks up and sees us she covers her mouth and looks at her phone again and types something. Still whatching her as she puts her phone away and walks toward us, sitting next to me.

Noora: So Chris, how was your night? And why no shirt?

Chris: Umm good, and do you want me to go get my shirt?

Noora: Yes please.

After going upstairs and looking for my shirt but not finding it, where the hell could it be? Wait, Eva was wearing it last. Heading back down stairs and sitting back in the chair at the bar, I say with a smile.

Chris: Yea, I can't find it. Someone must have taken it.

Noora: Yea, who were you with last night?
She asked with a knowing look, like she was waiting to see what I would say.

Chris: Umm no one to special..
I say, trying to not bring attention to it and it obviously isn't working.

Noora: Really, because if she wasn't "anything special" then you would have told us who it was. You probably would have even bragged.

William had stopped cooking and was  handed out the food when he stops and says

William: Noora that's a good point.

Looking from her to me continues.

Chris who were you with and what happened? Do you actually like someone?

Staring at Will I open my mouth then close it without saying anything.

Chris: It was Eva and yes I like her.

I say in almost a whisper, hoping they won't blow this out of proportion.

Noora and William: OMG!

William: So how was she?

Asking with a wink and Noora hits him in the arm.

Chris: All we did was make out and then we slept.

Both of them looking shocked.

Noora: Then why don't you have a shirt?

William: Seriously, That's it?

Noora and I both look at him and Noora says "Are you serious?" William seeing her face laughs and says "Just kidding, god."

Chris: I gave her my shirt because her dress didn't look very comfortable to sleep in.

Will looks at me with a smile. Then they continue to eat. After being asked a few more questions I grab my stuff and borrow a shirt from Will and head home. Wishing I was with Eva.

Once I get home I can't take it anymore so I text her.

Chris: Hey Eva I think you have something of mine..😉