Time to Have Some Fun.

Eva's place about an hour before the party.
                           Eva's pov..

After getting home from school I did my homework​, knowing there is a party tonight and I'll most likely end up with a hangover and definitely won't want to do it then...

"Finally I'm done." I say to myself as I put my finished homework back into my bag then check the time on my phone. "Shit, I only have and hour to get ready​ for the party!" I hurry off my bed taking my phone with me so I can play music while I jump in the shower. After five minutes I'm out, I pause the music to call my best friend Noora, to figure out what to wear.

Noora: Hey Eva, what's up?

Eva: Hey, I need your help to figure out what to wear tonight.

Noora: Okay, call me on face time and grab your best outfits from your closet.

Eva: Okay, give me like two seconds. Byy.

Turning on my computer and opening FaceTime, I click on Noora's name. After showing her my choices, she picks a skin tight dark red dress with cut outs on the sides.

"Are you sure, this is very tight and not to mention short. Like if I bend over I'm pretty sure my ass will hang out?" I ask while looking over the dress.

"Yes absolutely, you look fucking hot. And don't forget I said hair down and not to heavy on the makeup. Oh and put some heels on or something." Noora says watching me.

"Look Noora, I love you but I hate heels and that is where I draw the line." I say looking at her through the computer screen.

She laughs at at me and raises her hands and says "Okay good point, you win." "Thank you, now I have to go and finish getting ready. see you at the party." I say, ending​ the call. After I finish doing my hair and makeup, all I have left is to fine some shoes. Going upstairs heading towards​ the door I look down and see my black chucks, smiling I grab them, I sit on the stairs to put then on, then grab my keys and wallet. Walking out and locking the door behind me.

At the party I find Noora and the girls, we talked for awhile​ untill I left to find a drink which turned into two or three, Then I ended up on the dance floor. Which seems to happen every time I drink and there's a dance floor nearby. I normally avoid dancing because I am not very good but when I drink I guess I don't care enough to know if I'm good or bad. That's what I've always liked about alcohol it numbs you, you don't care about what people think and it help you forget what's going on, even if it's only for a short time. I'm still dancing when I feel someone come up behind me and put their hands on my hips and press their body into mine. After a minute or two the guy starts getting a little frisky and as I'm about to pull away someone came from behind and pulls him off of me and hits him. The guy I was dancing with is now on the ground with blood coming from his nose and before I can say or do anything the guy who punched him grabs my hand and pulls me upstairs. When he let's go of my hand, he closes the door to the empty room we are in, then turns to face me and I finally get to see his face. "Chris?"