My Girls Back

Chris's pov

"Good morning gorgeous. What do you want to do today?" Eva stur's but doesn't wake, I smile and roll on top of her. In between kissing her I say "Eva, babe, wake up." She smiles and rubs her face, "Get off your annoying, I need sleep." I laugh and kiss her neck, "Ahh..." Eva moans and I move to her lips. God I love waking up like this, with Eva in my arms and with barley any clothes on, it makes taking her clothes off way easier. Eva wraps her arms around my neck with her hands tugging at my hair, "Mhh.." I moan, God she's going to kill me. Just as I think that she flips us over and straddles my waist. She pulls away from our kiss and looks at me then smiles and takes her shirt off, painfully slowly. She throws it across the room and leans back down but not to my lips, instead she starts at my jaw then neck moving down,"Fuck, Eva..." I moan breathless, she looks up from under her lashes and and smiles then continues her torcher. I close my eyes and push my head back into my pillow. It's not that this is a rare feeling it's just that Eva's been gone for awhile and God I missed her. It's a mix of passion and gratefulness that she's back and okay.

"Fuck, Eva stop teasing me." I grown, fuck I sound really needy and way to breathless. She just smiles and licks the hem of my sweat pants again and gets up. I look at her with wide eyes and she grabs the bottom of my pants and pulls them off then climbs back on top of me. "That was hot babe." She laughs and kisses me, both our hand exploring. My hand slips inside her shorts, she gasps then moves to my ear and whispers, "If that's how you want to play." Then moves back to my lips and before I can even kiss her back her hand is on my member. "Fuck..." "Ahhh..." We moan at the same time and after a few more minutes we are both strung out and laying next to each other. "Fuck that was hot" Eva says and smiles "We should do that more often." And then she kisses me and we start again.

Eva's pov

Fuck that was an amazing morning. We've never done that before, like we've had sex and fingered each other but that was... Different, a good different, a very good different... Turning around in his arms, I kiss his nose then his lips and he immediately responds wrapping his arms tighter around my waist, pulling me closer to him. "Babe, want do you want to do today?" He smiles and I immediately say "Other than me." He laughs then lays down beside me, drawing circles into my arm. "I don't know babe what do you want to do?" "Let do something we haven't done yet like... The zoo!" I say and look at him he smiles and nods his head.

"Babe what's your favorite animal?" I ask while holding his hand and pulling him down the path. "I like the tigers. What about you?" I stop and look him, thinking. "Umm, I like the sloth bare." His eyes widen and he just looks at me "A sloth bare? What the hell is that?" I laugh and pull out my phone and show him a picture, "See." He nods and we continue.

Ring, Ring... I pull out my phone and my smile fades as I see who is calling. "Babe are you okay? Who is it?" I look up at him and show him my phone, his eyes harden and his smile falls. He looks up at me and pulls me into a hug, "Babe what do you want to do?" I sigh then take my phone, it stopped ringing then started again. "Hello?" I say and Chris looks at me in complete shock. Me to babe, me to. What the hell did I just get myself into. "Hi darling. I was wondering if we could meet and talk?" My mouth drops open at what she says and I look at Chris who is listening, he shakes his head. "I don't know, I'll think about it. By." And I hang up, not giving her a chance to say anything.

Eva's mom's pov

The dam police are harassing me and I'm being summoned to court. I need to get Eva and her friends to retract their statements, even if that means I have to be, nice. I grab my phone and dial Eva's number, no answer, again, this time she picks up. "Hello?" "Hi darling I was wondering if we could meet up and, talk?" There's silence for a minute then she says, "I don't know, I'll think about it. By." Then she hung up, that bitch I'm going to get her back for that, maybe after court though.

After getting cut off at the local bar I went home and opened my liquor cabinet, pulling out my favorite peach snobs. (A/N Which is horrible but I think it fits the mom) I pore a glass then another and start walking around. I walk over the whole house and stopped when I came across Eva's room. I open her door and walk inside, sitting on her bed. I see pictures on her walls and posters, it all looks so normal. Believe it or not I haven't been inside her room since she was little, when her dad left she was 6 or 7 and couldn't stand being in that house so we moved then I helped her set up her new room and that was the last time I was in here. It's changed so much, from once having my little ponies to now having something called supernatural and pictures of all these unknown people. How did we end up like this? Ahh what am I thinking? this is why I don't drink snobs, it makes me sentimental.

Chris's pov

Once we left the zoo we went to eat then back to my place. After her mom called she was a bit distracted but I tried my best to cheer her up and I think I succeeded. Me and Eva are in my bed, we where watching a movie when she fell asleep on top of me. I love when this happens it's one of the best feelings in the world, I guess you can probably figure out what the others are;)  As I turn off the TV and start getting comfortable without disturbing Eva her phone dings. I reach over to where her phone is on the side table and unlock it using my finger print. I see she got a text from... Her dad? What? I am definitely not opening that. She can tell me about it tomorrow when she sees it. Putting her phone back, I lay down and pull her closer to me. She smiles in her sleep then nuzzles her head into my chest and then I fall asleep.

I turn in my bed and reach out for Eva but she's not there, I immediately sit up and look around. As I start to move my door bursts open and in walks my gorgeous girl carrying a tray full of food. I smile and lay back against my head board, "What is all of this for?" She sits next to me and hands me that tray, "It's for always being here and always being amazing."

After I finish the food Eva looks at me and says "I got a text for my dad.. he wants me to come live with him." My eyes wide and I just stare at her, "w..What? Why?" She shakes her head, a tear falls down her face, I reach up and wipe it away. She smiles at the gesture and leans into my touch, "He said that since I am not going to be living with my mom, I have to live with him." "Did you say that we are living together?" She laughs and says "No. What was I going to say, hey let me stay I am living with my boyfriend so all is well? I said that I was living with a friend and that I don't need to leave. He said we'll talk about it when I go down to visit him this weekend."

Sorry this chapter took so long and sorry it sucks...