Party.

The next morning

Chris's pov

As I open me eyes, I realize I have a massive headache. Quickly I close my eyes while rubbing my head trying to relive the pain.

With my eyes still closed I go to get up to realise someone is laying on me. I look down to see a head of beautiful strawberry blonde hair, I immediately know who it is, Eva. I lay back down so I don't wake her, than I lift the covers just enough to see if we're wearing clothes. I don't have a shirt on but my pants are still on then I look at Eva and she's wearing my shirt and no pants. I smile and close my eyes trying to remember last night.

Last night at the party.

I pull him off of her, hitting him in the process, he falls to the floor with blood coming from his nose. I turn towards Eva, grabbing her hand and pulling her upstairs. When we get upstairs I let go of her hand so I can close the door behind us. Facing her, she looks gorgeous but shocked. She opens her mouth and says "Chris?" I pause for a second then answer,
"Uh, yea hey."​ sounding almost as confused as her. "Sorry, your just not the person I expected to save me." She said looking at me with a grin. "Really, who where you expecting?" I asked with a with a grin of my own. Looking away and to the ground she says in almost a whisper "No one, no one ever comes to my rescue." Looking at her, she looks so vulnerable, like she just said something that could break her. Stepping closer to her, I put my hand on her chin and lift it up so she's looking me in the eyes. "Well Im glad I was your first." I say with a wink. She smiles, rolling her eyes and says "You wish." Seeing her smile relaxes me and I answer with a grin,"Maybe." She looks up at me and kisses me, pushing me up against the wall.

Current morning

All we did was make out... I offered her my shirt because I didn't think it would be comfortable to sleep in her dress, well that and I wanted to see more of her. She thought about it for a second then accepted. Watching from the corner of my eye while she took her dress of I saw some bruises on her ribs but I didn't want to ask about it so I layed in bed and once she was done she joined me and we fell asleep, holding each other. As I remember all we did last night, I fall back to sleep, not wanting to disturb her.

Eva's pov

I wake up feeling hungover, but strangely warm and comfortable. I lift my head to see where I am, and to my surprise, I'm laying on Chris's chest with our legs intertwined and his arms around me. A smile comes to my face, then quickly leaves as I realize I am supposed to be at home. I slowly get up from the bed, carful not to wake him. After I found my dress I put it back on, about to leave when I have an idea. I grad his shirt from the chair where I was going to leave it and take it with me as I leave with a smile on my face.