What is Going to Happen?

Evas POV

I wake up with Chris's arms wrapped around me as usual and I smiles at the thought 'as usual' I like it. I love that this has become normal for us, but of course the other shoe has to drop. But I don't know why it literally had to happen on the same dam day. First my mom calls then my dad, like what the fuck people did I just become important to you? Rolling out of Chris's arms he growns and moves towards me a little but I just put my pillow in my place and he grabs it then goes back to sleep.

After taking a shower and doing my morning routine, I walk out of the bathroom in only a towel. I walk over to Chris's dresser where my drawer is located and open it, pulling out a pair of black lace panties and matching bra.

"Dam, that's sexy." I hear from behind me as I finish putting on my panties, I turn and see Chris sitting up and watching me. "What?" I say trying to act inicent, I didn't know he was awake but one can always hope.

As I stand there only in my bra and panties he gets up and walks towards me, stopping just before we touch. He's eyes are still checking me out and I can't help it I do a little turn for him giving him the full view. Once I finish he pulls me into a kiss and pushes me into the bathroom, never leaving my lips. He lifts me onto the counter and deepens the kiss, "Ahh." I moan into the kiss. He pulls away and walks to the shower cutting it on. "What are you doing?" I ask as he walks back to me and reattaches our lips. He unclips my bra and then pulls my panties off, I put my hand in his sweats and tease his, "Fuck." He moans and I go to my knees pulling is pants down in the process. I take him in my mouth and he cups my head while moaning, "Ahh.. Eva," he's almost there I can tell but before I can push him over the edge he pulls me up and kisses me and we enter the shower.

"Fuck that was..." I pause brethless
"Amazing!" Chris finish's, I turn and look at him "Yeah" we went from the shower to the bed, though I already took a shower but whatever I so did not mind that. I slightly recall my phone went off so I sit up and grab it.

Sperm donor: Are we all set for this weekend? I can't wait to see you.

"Mmm" I grown and flop back into bed, "What's wrong babe?" I stare at the ceiling and say "My dad." And I swear five seconds later my mom calls, and me being the assbut I am, I answered. "Hello?" "Hi darling, I was wondering if we could do lunch today?" What the hell is with her calling me darling, like really. "Yea that's fine. Let's meet at pops dinner at 10."  "Okay see you then." Then she hangs up. Putting down my phone I can feel Chris staring "What?" I ask not looking at him. "Why did you just agree to meet your mom?" I stare at the ceiling again, "I don't know, I just did." He lays back in bed at stares at the ceiling as well, "Your not going alone."

Eva's mom's pov

I actually go to the dinner early, and I have no idea why. Eva said she'd meet me and at first I was surprised she actually picked up the phone then I was, dare I start it, relived that she said she would meet me. I have had nothing to drink today and I don't know why but I like the feeling, normally I will not drink only when I'm at work but today I just didn't feel like drinking.

After about 10 minutes Eva walks in and her little boyfriend is trailing behind holding her hand. I stand so they can see my and wave, Eva looks at me then at her boy toy and they walk over. Sitting down across from me in the booth, Eva on the outside, I'm assuming so she can make a quick escape if needed. We sit there for another 5 minutes before I finally say, "Eva look, I'm sorry." Her eyes widen and mouth drops open, "Are you high now?" I laugh "No darling. I am completely sober, well for today at least." She looks at her boyfriend then back to me,"I'm sorry I never cought your name dear." He looks at me and says, "Chris."  That's a fitting name for a bad boy, which I'm assuming he is by looks and how he walked in this dinner all the girls watching and he seemed to know they where watching but didn't care. "Nice to meet you." "What do you want mom?" The way she says mom is like a horrible tast in her mouth that she wants to get rid of, "Darling I just wanted to apologise and to try to fix everything." I say, that's not really the truth I mean sure if we make up okay but I need those reports dropped. She looks at me and says "What do you really want?" Okay I'm done now, "I need you to drop the reports you filed against me." She frowns and shakes her head, "Wow, of course that's what you want. Well sorry to say but I can't." "What do you mean you can't?" I ask feeling myself getting angry, she smirks and says "Even if I wanted to, which I don't by the way, its with the state now." Seeing my confused look she continues, "Once someone writes a report about child endangerment or abuse you can't take it back, it goes into an investigation and that's when they see if it's credible or not." I am about to blow my top, "Well you better figure out how to stop it before something else happens." She looks at me and says,"Dad called, he wants me to live with him and I'm considering it." After she finishes she watches me then gets up and leaves. That little bitch, what the fuck does her stupid ass dad want?

Eva's pov

"Fuck!" I say as I exit the dinner with Chris trailing close behind. I am not shocked that that is why she called and seemed so nice at first, but somewhere deep like really deep inside of me I just, I don't even know maybe I was hoping she'd change. Wow and what the fuck am I going to do now? Telling her about my dad was a spur of the moment thing, I said it because I knew it would piss her off, but God knows what she'll do now. I get pulled out of my thoughts by Chris grabbing my jacket and forcing me to stop and look at him. "Babe are you okay?" He asks as he pulls me into a hug, I start crying. I didn't even know why I was, but I guess I needed to. "Can we go home?" He pulls back and smirks at me then kisses me, "Yea let's go."

I don't know what it is but Olivia pisses me off, and it seems every time we come back to the house she is there with all of her friends. They are always drinking or smoking and talking really loud. And as Chris opens the door I prepare myself for her and her goons, "Chris! Your home, finally. where's Eva?" She asks as he heads to the kitchen to get drinks, her own question is answered though once she sees me. "Oh hey Eva." She sounds more disgusted this time, I look at Chris and give him the 'can I kill her yet' look and he just laughs. Looking back at Olivia I say, "hey O, I'm surprised to see you guys here don't you have to pack." She frowns and says "I already did. We aren't leaving untill tomorrow morning, and we'll be back in two weeks anyway." She adds the last part with a lot of confidence then says, "And when we come back we are leaving the next morning for Bora Bora." I smile "Yea I know. I'm so excited." Her face turns from cocky to confused so I answer her question before she could even ask "I was invited didn't your mom or Chris' dad tell you?" "No." I laugh and Chris is back at my side and waving to the girls while he drags me upstairs. "Hey I was having fun why did you drag me up here?" He stares at me, "You looked like you were going to kill her if she said one more cocky thing, which I'm sure she would." "Did no one tell her I was coming on the trip with you?" "My dad and Ali know that she is taritorial so she is kept in the dark alot." I sit on his bed and grab the remote, turning on the TV. But before I could find something good Chris says, "You weren't serious about considering to live with your dad where you?" I stand up and walk to him wrapping him in my arms and say, "Of course not babe I just really wanted to piss her off." He looks relived then kisses me.

Okay I know this chapter sucks but the dramma and shit will be picking up soon and sorry it took so long for this chapter I'm just super busy with school and other stuff...