Vacation (18/up)

Olivia's pov

That bitch is laying in the sun on the beach with barely anything on and she is all over my man. First, she comes in and they are 'dating' then they start living together. What the hell, Chris doesn't do any of that he just fucks then dumps them. I thought we had something, the eye contact, the awkwardness, and silence. I am going to make that bitch leave and never come back.

Eva's pov

I am currently on the beach in Bora Bora, with Chris and his family. Right now I'm enjoying the sun, Chris and I just got out of the water and I am laying on top of him. I just woke up and he, like always, is still sleeping. If we weren't on the beach in public I would wake him up in so many ways, but seeing as we are I'll do it the boring way. "Babe." I poke his shoulder then his cheek, then I kiss his cheek then chest then lips, and thats when he finally responds. I pull away and he groans trying to pull me back, I straddle him and say "We are in public and I'm hungry, for food, let's go." He smiles then nods.

After eating everyone, including Olivia, went hiking. We got to the top of one of the mountains and Olivia tried to push me off, she said she was just playing but I'm going to kill the bitch if she doesn't back off. Chris got super pissed after that and we said goodbye than left to do our own thing. We traveled around the island, we didn't want to do to much because we are here for a week, so after about 3 hours we went back to the hotel.

After eating dinner with the family, which was so awkward because of Olivia. She kept saying things to me and Chris that was so inappropriate, we ate then left.

After some amazing love making we where finally going to sleep, until we heard a knock on our door. Getting up I look at the clock it's 3:30 in the morning. Who the fuck is knocking on our door? And to my dismay it's non other than Olivia and she is drunk off her ass, and it's funny as hell watching her stumbling and trying but failing to stand and talk. Half the people on the floor are out of their rooms watching, I guess she knocked on a lot of doors before she found ours. Going back in to the room I grab my phone and go back out to the hallway and take a video. Just in time too, she starts saying or trying to say something but it comes out really funny then she throws up on these security guards that someone must have called to take her away. Chris and I watch them take her away then we turn to each other. Chris smiles and leans into me, instead of going for my lips he goes to my ear and whispers, "F*cK babe you're just so dam gorgeous. Can we just never leave the bed because I want to f*ck you for the rest of my life." I smile as well then turn to his ear and whisper "Fine by me babe, you know I've been wanting to tie you down to the bed." I pull back just as the last word leaves my lips, just in time to see that his eyes are closed and his head is tilted back and then he does the best thing in the world, he moans...

F*ck he knows I can't take it when he moans. Well he brought this on him self. I push him back so he is completely in the hotel room so I can put the do not disturb sign up, then close the door making sure to lock it. He stands there, watching me with pure lust in his eyes. I slowly start to walk over to him, dam he knows I've wanted to dominate him we just never did it. Once I reach him, I stand just out of reach and ask, "Do you want to do this? Because if I start I'm not stopping until I'm done." He moans again then nods, now I've been reading up on the whole dom thing so I thought I should fit the part, so I pulled his hair to make him look at me and all he does is moan. "I need a verbal answer, Chris." He slowly opens his eyes and says "yes" in a very breathy tone. I smile then take a step back, "Take off your clothes, Now." He blinks but after a second does as instructed, dam he's hard as hell right now, oh this is going to be fun. "Lay on your back  and your head just barely touching the head board." And surprisingly he does it without hesitation, "Stay there and keep your eyes to the ceiling, no peeking." All I hear are his moans as I ever so lightly brush my finger tips against his chest then down his thighs. After I kiss each of his inner thighs I walk toward my bag, where my shoes are. Hey I wasn't prepared for this so I'm going to have to improvise, after taking the lases out of a pair of boots I brought I walked back towards him. "I'm going to tie your hands to the head board, tell me if it's to tight." While tying him up an idea pops into my head, so I walk over to his bag and grab my favorite tie. Then put it over his eyes, "You good baby?" "Yess, please Eva touch me." Dam who could pass that up.