What's The Plan?

School lunch
                        Noora's pov

"Hey Will come with me" I say grabbing his hand and leading him to an empty class room. "Yea babe what's up?" He asks when we get to the room. "What the hell are we going to do?" I say, Eva needs to talk to someone and she needs to get away from her mom. But I don't know what to do she won't tell me anything. William rips me from my thought, "Have you heard from her?" He asks, with a worried look on his face and I can't tell if he's worried for Chris or Eva. "She won't answer me, text, call anything. I went to the ​hospital this morning before school and she was gone the Dr said she discharged herself." I say with tears starting to form, Will pulls me into a hug and whispers into my ear "I'll take you to her house after school okay." I look up at him, with tears now falling down my cheeks I say "Thank you, I love you." And kiss him.

After school heading to Eva's
William's pov

Today has been hard, Chris came to school but only because there was a test he NEEDED to take. He's been checking his phone every other minute looking for a text from Eva, that never came. Eva didn't come to school, obviously, she was supposed to be in the hospital for at least 3-4 days but Noora said she discharged herself, which worried Noora. We (Me, Chris and Noora) are on our way to Eva's, when we told Chris she left the hospital he said he was going to go check on her no matter what so I figured it was best for us to be with him, who knows what would happen if her mom shows up?

I pull up infront of Eva's house and put the car in park, we sit there for a second not really sure of what we'll find when we get out of the car. Noora was the first to get out but once she did Chris was right next to her. I stayed a little behind because Eva was closer to them, I was just the best friends boyfriend. When they get to the door they freeze, look at each other then ring the doorbell.

After about 3 minutes of ringing the doorbell and knocking, I can tell they are getting worried so I ask "Chris is there a spare key or another way in?" He looks at me but before he could answer Noora bends down and lifts up the 'welcome' mat and retrieves a key. She puts it in the lock and turns it opening the door.

Inside, we don't see or hear anything untill we close the door and see glass and some blood on and around the door, we look at each other then start walking towards Eva's room. When we get there her door is closed and we hear some music playing. Chris moves first and knocks on her door and opens it. Eva is passed out on her bed and her face looks like she had been crying. Chris sits next to her and gently strokes her cheek, "What do we do now, do we leave and come back or stay and wait?" I whisper looking at Noora. She looks from me to Chris waiting for an answer, Chris doesn't take his eyes off Eva, dam he must really love her. "Chris do you want us to leave or to wait for her to wake up?" I ask quietly doing my best not to wake her, although you could probably drive a truck through here and she wouldn't wake up but she is on pain killers so who can blame her. He looks at us and says "You can go but I'm staying." I look at Noora silently asking what she wants to do, she shakes her head and starts walking towards Chris. Putting her hand on his shoulder and says "Tell us when she's awake okay." Chris nodded and we left. The car ride was silent, like deadly silent it made me want to scream. As I'm about to say something Noora says "She looked dead and broken at the same time, what do I do, how do I help her?" We are now at my place so I put the car in park and look at her, she has her head in her hands and is crying. "Hey" I put my finger under her chin and turn her head so she's looking at me, with tears in her eyes I say "Look we'll figure it out okay."

Eva's house
Chris's pov

After William and Noora left I just sat there on her bed and looked at her, she looks so peaceful but sad at the same time. I've been here for what feels like forever but it's probably only been an hour or two. I get up from where I was sitting on her bed and walk to her kitchen looking for food, all I find is milk and lucky charms and because I don't want to leave I get a bowl out and eat the cereal. After I finish I do the dishes and go back to Eva, who to my surprise isn't there. I start to panic when I hear the shower on, I immediately start to calm down but then the shower cuts off and the bathroom door opens. Eva walks out just in a black lace bra and matching panties, she walks all the way to her dresser before she notices me. She freezes and stares at me then says "What are you doing here Chris?" I stop checking her out and say "I was worried, we all were.." I pause, life would be so easy if I could just read her mind then she wouldn't have to tell me. "What do you mean we?" She asks with obvious annoyance "Me, William and Noora." I say, while trying to stop looking at her body, which is not working and I dont think she realizes she isn't wearing clothes. I smile and she crosses her arms "What Chris, what do you want? If your still 'wanting the truth' then you can leave." She says with a serious but hurt face like she isn't going to tell me but at the same time doesn't want me to leave. I step towards her and she backs up, but I keep going until she hits her back on the wall, I put one hand next to her head and the other on her waist pulling her closer to me. "I love you Eva, I just want to protect you." I whisper into her ear then pull back to look at her. She is bitting her lip and as I'm about to say something else, she kisses me, after a second I start to kiss back. The kiss is long and deep not like our other ones this one is full of lust and need. I move my hands from her waist to her ass and squeeze she moans and I smile, moving my hands down to her thighs I pick her up never breaking the kiss. I lay her down on her bed and take my shirt off, kissing down her neck then over her chest, down her stomach and to the waist band of her panties I look up at her she nods and I sit up taking them off of her and doing the same to the rest of my clothes. I go back to her lips and she unexpectedly flips us over so she's on top, she pushes me down and looks at me taking off her bra then kisses me on the lips then down my body, coming back to my lips she grinds on me which makes me moan, she smiles then starts to moves a little faster and harder. "Fuck, Eva!" I say I can't take it anymore I flip us over and push into her she yells then starts to grown I'm close when she moans "ahh, Chris!" And that's all I needed, I pull out of her and go down on her till she comes. Laying next to her naked on her bed I pull her closer and wrap my arms around her and fall asleep.

Ok sorry it took so long for this update I've been on vacation and my cousin has this thing about me on my phone all the time but I'll be going back home soon so expect more soon...