cabin in the woods...

Eva's pov

God I've been here for about 3 hours and I'm so fucking bored, I don't know why I ever agreed to come. My dad and stepmom left to go to the store because they forget something, well May forgot something. And just my luck I have no service or Internet so I can't do anything.

I wonder if there is a place, hopefully somewhere with food, that has free WiFi.

I get up and get ready to text my dad to let him know what I'm doing but what's the point with no service. I'll write him a note. After I finish I get into the car, we have two because we came up on one but my dad keeps his prize Camaro here, he and May took that so I get the Mustang. It takes about 15 minutes to get into town and another 5 to find a diner that looks appealing.

"Why hello sugar, what came I get you?" Looking up I see a middle aged woman with her dark hair ties into a bun and notepad in hand. "Hi, I'll have a strawberry milkshake and a cheese burger with extra frise. Oh and the wifi password, please." She smiles and says, "the wifi is free darling, and I'll be right back with your order." Once she walks away I pull out my phone and connect to the internet, immediately my phone starts going off. Mostly notifications from Instagram and Snapchat, I smile when I see that Chris texted me.

Babe:did you get there okay?
How is it going?
I'm starting to worry, why aren't you answering?

I smile, aww he's worried about me.

Me:sorry babe I didn't have WiFi just now got to town and found a diner with free internet.
I'm good, bored but good.
I wish you where here I miss you.

Not 30 seconds later he texts back.

Chris:glad to here your alive, I was very close to driving down there after you. Will talked me out of it.
I miss you too.
Hows it going with your dad?

Me:okay I guess, they went to eat and left me at the cabin and I just wish I said no to coming here and stayed with you..
In bed
All weekend

Chris:babe stop, your turning me on.

I laugh and as I'm about to answer my food gets put in front of me,  I smile and that the waitress. Typing a quick reply.

Chris's pov

I finally get ahold of Eva and she's fucking turning me on, I should have not let here leave. She could be here right now and all the things we could be doing. "Fuck.." I grown and lay my head back against the couch and William looks at me, "what wrong with you?" I look at him and shake my head of all dirty thoughts and say, "just Eva." He nods his head then goes back to his phone.

Love:good. You have no clue what is running through my mind right now.
I love you

I smile reading her last text and hurriedly write a reply.

Me: really what's going through your head right now?
And I love you to.

Love:if you were here I'd show you...
To bad your not.
I guess you'll have to wait until I get back.

"Uhh." I grown, this girl is going to kill me. William gives me a weird/questioning look then shrugs and goes back to his phone, again.

Me:if you keep talking, or texting like this then I'll have to come to you.

Love:that sounds very tempting....
I'll give you a hint of what I was thinking about though, if you really want to know...

Me:lay it on me!

Love:well I'm thinking of us having sex on every possible surface.
How turned on are you?

As I read her text my eyes grow wide and the boner that I already had got so much worse.