Chapter 17

William's pov

I've spent the weekend just like every other one, with Noora at my place.. But the only weird thing is I haven't heard from Chris. Normally he texts to ask if we as in me and Noora want to see a movie or go to eat or hangout but this weekend nothing.. And I think Noora started to notice I was worried because she stopped the movie we where watching and told me to text him

Me: Bro what are you doing I haven't heard or seen you in a few days?

Chris: Sorry bro I've been, preoccupied;)

What the hell is that supposed to mean? Was he partying or with some girls, what?

Me: Preoccupied?? What is that supposed to mean?

I hit send and that bitch ignores me. "What did he say babe?" I look at Noora and say "He's ignoring me." Noora laughs "Really?" I look at her but that makes her laugh more. I turn my attention back to my phone and start texting.

Me: Bro why aren't you answering me?

Omg if he doesn't stop I'm going to kill him.

Me: I swear to God I will come over if you don't start answering in.

Me: 5

Me: 4

Grabbing my car keys and heading to the door when my phone vibrates and I look at it.

Chris: Bro chill Eva's getting pissed your interpreting our movie.

As soon as I see that I typed a response.

Me: Omg your with Eva?! What the hell why didn't you text me???

Chris: Bro I'll tell you later by

I put my phone away and walk back to the couch. "Well what did he say?" Noora is staring at me and I just smile and say "Chris is with Eva." Her eyes widen and her mouth drops open "Omg, no way are they back together?" She says practically jumping on the couch. "I don't know. He said he'll fill me in later." She frowns and sits back down, "You know she still hasn't talked to me." Eva and Noora are like me and Chris except girls. Well more in the friends kind of way. I know it hurts her that Eva has shut her out but let's face it she shut everyone out, but I'm assuming by her and Chris being with each other right now that she at least told him. Well let's hope she did. "Do you want me to see if Chris can get her to talk to you?" She just stares at the TV and nods.

Noora is asleep in my bed and I am in the kitchen getting water when my phone rings so I answer it.

Hey Chris what's up, you do know it's like 3am right?

Yea Eva fell asleep and I figured you would want to know all the details.

Yea lay it on me.

Okay.. Eva came by my house 3 nights ago I guess. She was crying and stuff later that day she told me what was going on with her mom and now she's staying with me.

Dam are you serious?? So it was her mom. What is she going to do now?

I don't know we spent the whole day watching movies and other thing... If you know what I mean..

I don't even have to see his face and I know he has that stupid smirk and is winking.

Hey can you see if Eva can talk to Noora she's getting stressed and needs her best friend.

Yea I can try.

Okay thanks. Hey we all should go to dinner or something tomorrow.

Yea, obviously we have to ask the wives, but yea.

I say wives in a joking tone and Chris just laughs and says okay then hangs up. After I end the call I go back to bed and snuggle into my girl...

Mystery pov

"Are you sure ma'am? Because once you file this you can't take it back." "Yes I'm sure my daughter needs help
And I am ashamed I'm just now realizing it.." "Okay ma'am, I think we have all the paperwork work and we will call you if anything changes." "Okay thank you officer."

"Okay guys we have a new case Matt I need you to track down a possible house this girl could be staying at."

"Okay sir, who's home is it?"

"That girls boyfriends, you may be farmiliure with the name Chris Schistad, the pentarator."

"Oh, I know where he lives already sir."

"Okay good easyer for us then.."

Getting in the car, we head to the suspects home. It takes about an hour to get there from the station. When we finally arrive we all get out all knock on the door, it takes about 1 minute for someone to answer.

"Hello is there a Eva Mohan staying here?"

"Umm and may I ask why?"

"Of course. We are from the police department and there have been some papers filled my an anonymous source that says miss Mohan could be a danger to her self and others and because she is still a minor she can be taken as long as the parent is aware."

"So your saying the anonymous source is her mom then?"

"Is she here yes or no?"

"Do you have a warrant?"

"Do I need one?"

"Well your not entering my house without one..."

"We will be back."

I say and walk away, people these days are just so dam complicated. "Matt call the judge and get a rush on the warrant, Avery and Bishop stay here and watch the house if she steps one foot outside of that house grab her. Do you understand?" "Yes sir."

Ooo twist what do you think will happen???