She's Back But Not Really.

Chris's pov

Before we left the rehab Noora asked a few questions and here is what she found out.

Eva is apparently depressed and could be suicidal, which I don't believe, I think that her mom payed these people off and so does everyone else. But to be sure we have to take her to get a second opinion.

She is also on mood stabilizers so that's why she isn't smiling or kissing me or really anything that the normal Eva would do. The doc said the meds should wear off at the end of the week, so that's a relief.

After we got in the car me and Eva sat in the back, Will and Noora in the front. Eva just sat there if I asked a question she would answer or she would think of something and she would just say it. That's another thing the doc said, she has no filter on these meds and she has no idea that what she says could be hurtful or bad or nasty, she just says it. Pulling me out of my thoughts Eva says, "The only thing that was fun in there was sleeping." I smile, "What was so fun about that?" She looks at me dead in the eyes and as I take a drink she says, "I dreamed of you." I start choking on my water and she smiles, for the first time in God knows how long she smiles. God I missed that smile, it's infectious and next thing I know we are both smiling and looking at each other. I scoot closer to her and whisper into her ear so only she hears "What was happening in these dreams?" She shivers and turns to me with a slight smirk and leans into my ear and say, "Well we had sex in most of them, in other we where kissing getting close to having sex." She leans back and my mouth is open wide and she smiles at my reaction, I must say that I was not expecting that. I lean back into her ear and whisper "Well we should reenact some of those dreams of yours when these meds leave your system." She just nods then says "I've had a lot of time to think these past few weeks and I have a few things I want to try." My mouth falls open once more and I see both Noora and William turn and looks at us, thank God we where at a red light.

"See you guys tomorrow okay." I nod then take Eva inside. "Finally we are out of that car, I just want to lay in bed with you." I smile and open the front door. And to my dismay I see Olivia and her stupid friends again, only this time I don't think their drunk. Their eyes widen when the see Eva and Olivia gets up and walks toward us. "Hey my name's Olivia, you must be Chris's girlfriend.. iben was it?" I'm so pissed steam is probably blowing out my ears, I was about to say something but Eva got there first. "Oh darling jealousy does not suit you, stick to what you know little girl and get your own man." Olivia's is shocked she definitely didn't expect that. Her mouth is wide open and she is turning red and what made it even better is that Eva said it all with the most serious and straight face I've ever seen. These meds are helping Eva but ruining my sex life at the same time, oh yeah because Eva can't feel anything she can't get aroused, sucks right. Eva turns to me and says "Babe let's go upstairs and take a shower." Dam what the hell is she doing, I smile and nod as she grabs my hand and pulls me upstairs to my room. On the way I glanced back at the girls and they where either laughing or pissed like Olivia, that made me laugh and turn back to Eva.

Once in my room I lock the door and watch Eva as she walks to my closest and opens it, she grabs one of my t-shirts, the one that looks amazing on her and only reaches a little past her hip so is covers just enough, and she strips from the grey clothes she was in and put on my shirt then walks over to my bed and gets under the covers. She looks at me and says "Sorry about that I just wanted to piss her off." In a daze from her undressing, I shake my head and push myself off the door and say "It's fine that was hot though." She laughs a little laugh but a laugh all in the same. I change into my signature swets and no shirt then get in bed beside her, pulling her to me and that's how we fell asleep.

Five days later

It's been about 2 weeks and 5 days since me and Eva have done the deed and I love her but I'm getting really horny. It doesn't help that because of the meds she did stuff she normally wouldn't like walking out of the bathroom after a shower completely naked or undressing in front of me or sleeping naked, and don't get me wrong all of those things where amazing but I need to be with her and I have no clue when the dam meds will where off. She's all I can fucking think about all the time which is normal but since it's been so long I really can't get her out of my mind.